PDA

View Full Version : 3 USB Modem - Error 720 - Connection Failed.

Remotive
30-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Heya people, Tom here.

Just been needing some help recently with a problem I have run into with my 3 USB Modem on my Laptop (currently on my mum's) where I press the connect button on my 3 USB Modem program and it says all the correct messages such as "OpenPort", "PortOpened" and "Authenitcating" but after that there's nothing. It is meant to say "Authenticated" with a following "Connected" message, but sadly it doesn't say that it says "Connection Failed."

The error code is 720 and it states that it cannot establish a connection to the computer.

The USB Modem Model is E169G - don't know if that helps.

It works fine on all the other laptops/computers in the house, so it must be mine.

I have no idea what is wrong with it, I know 3 USB Modem's aren't the best but it is currently all I have as I am stuck in a contract.

Anyone know what is wrong?

Please help me, it will be very much appreciated...

Thanks for all the posts that will hopefully be posted. Lol. :)

Javascrypt
01-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey, check your usb port and make sure there is no damage.
There maybe some drivers/software you might have to install to get it up and running.

Oh, try add hardware

Madox
21-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Dont those things have a download limit or suming last time i checked when i was going to get one there was the man told me things like " Skype" etc takes like 2mb a day off u dwload limit so he said he advisise u delte it when u buy it its jus maybe ur limit is up and u have to wait to next month hope it helped

kurtis5561
23-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Dont those things have a download limit or suming last time i checked when i was going to get one there was the man told me things like " Skype" etc takes like 2mb a day off u dwload limit so he said he advisise u delte it when u buy it its jus maybe ur limit is up and u have to wait to next month hope it helped
they let you go overlimit and charge you, they hope you do anyway

Usually with the 3 dongle it needs to be in the same USB port as it was setup on, otherwise their software has a hissyfit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!