PDA

View Full Version : who is your worst teacher

Shoed
30-11-2008, 06:52 PM
your worst teacher at school out of interest ;]

mine is hmmmmmmmm my english teacher miss norton, right evil cow!!

name of your worst teacher

Thread moved by jackASS (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'Discuss Anything'.

buttons
30-11-2008, 06:53 PM
ma drama one. was a pedo. he locked me n 2 otha lasses in his cupboard but we just played his karoke and on his pole :) and he had a camera.
he used to play really pedoish games with us like people had to get keys outta our top and stuff ;s he got fired though.

Rapidshare
30-11-2008, 06:54 PM
English teacher, never shuts up and when she rings my mum. My mum just hangs up becasue she keeps on talking forever about mee.

Meh, mum keeps ******** her off loll

Shoed
30-11-2008, 06:55 PM
ma drama one. was a pedo. he locked me n 2 otha lasses in his cupboard but we just played his karoke and on his pole :) and he had a camera.
he used to play really pedoish games with us like people had to get keys outta our top and stuff ;s he got fired though.

o :S lmao

Nemo
30-11-2008, 06:56 PM
my biology teacher, he cant understand english properly and doesnt know much about biology, and spells everything wrong..

Abbie.
30-11-2008, 06:57 PM
my RE one

she thinks shes cool and goes on about her weightwatchers diet all the time but shes still fat so yh i think she shud sthu

and my old maths teacher, she hated me cus i asked too many questions

Callum.
30-11-2008, 07:01 PM
my PE teacher. so annoying. mr middleton.

latest annoyance, cos i refused to do something for one of his staff, it was deemed as rude and i had to go to an hour. he asked if i was going, said no and he replied with i'll have 5 hours the week coming up. like im going to them either lol

Metric1
30-11-2008, 07:03 PM
my gym teacher, he is fat. he's like a stereotypical gym teacher, but he's not fit. he will be like 'RUN HARDER' when we're running and he's just standing there. he's really loud and obnoxious too and he hates me, so WUTEVA go **** yourself mr. stevens

Wayne
30-11-2008, 07:06 PM
Accounts teacher Ian.

PaulMacC
30-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Maths teacher.

Xyloe
30-11-2008, 07:18 PM
our pe teacher Mr. Montgomery.
OMG what a pedo. everyone would be getting changed and he literally put his head round the door and shout "YOU ALL DECENT YET?"
"NOO SIR WAIT"
And he wud walk anway
crreep
we have a wierd history teacher too, she shouts at u for not using a ruler and stinks up the class by takin her shooz off.

LoveToStack
30-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Spanish teacher. Fails to see that I don't care about spanish and thus am not willing to do the work and s retaliates with numerous phonecalls home.

Bun
01-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Maths teacher Julie Barker :@.

camera
01-12-2008, 12:43 PM
i pick Ms ema first
then Quek

rocksteaddy
01-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Mine would be, Jean Yeo! She's the b*tch.

camera
01-12-2008, 12:47 PM
only coz she didnt read/misplace ur letter i bet

Patt
01-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Drama teacher.

Got in trouble for giving someone a lap dance for a play we had to do.

enraged
01-12-2008, 01:45 PM
history teacher, mrs ireson aka fanny hair :(

Rixion
01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
maths teacher mr brophy

gives loads of homework which is on stuff we've gone through a million times
and wastes all the lesson shouting at the naughties, then gives us life lessons "if you misbehave you get nowhere in life" ughh and then like spends ages giving out detentions and calling people to his desk, people say its his "chamber"

i always get wrong for laughin at him cos his voice is so dopey and the way he walks and acts towards the class
SACK HIM xox

Imp!
01-12-2008, 04:28 PM
My french teacher gives us lectures on how we are a disgrace even tho we just sit there quietly and we're like ***?

Jordy
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Maths teacher.That's a very coincidental name for a teacher don't you think? Do they teach Maths?

I would probably say my English teacher Dr Mallett, she's got no confidence when she talks to the class, she doesn't encourage you to work at all and she's almost scared of us all. Just a useless and frail old woman.

Middlesbrough
01-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Miss atkinson (history she is a complete ****)
Or Miss Wilson (maths, shes a douchebag)
Notice both of them are Miss ^_^

Xarea
01-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Strangely, I don't have a "worst teacher". I don't mind most of them.

paradox
01-12-2008, 06:37 PM
maths, miss olabode.
wherews wigs and can't teach

Rozi
01-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Mrs. Kirby.

maths teacher.

coz im in set one she expects me to instantly know *** she's on about.

paradox
01-12-2008, 06:47 PM
lol i'm in set 4.

Swearwolf
01-12-2008, 06:51 PM
back when i was at school i had 2 english teachers. one was spanish and the other was slovakian.

The Undertaker
01-12-2008, 07:09 PM
My French teacher Mrs Rye. She can't get it in her head that I dont care what shes talking to me about.

Ohirian
01-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I like all my teachers apart from my English Teacher, who can't actually 'teach'.

Nuka-Cola
01-12-2008, 08:06 PM
i dont particualarly like my french teacher ( man ) ... hes always sweating and hes really mean ( and fat )

OmgitsAmanda
06-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Maths teacher - Mr Fardey. He hates me, no idea why. Everyone in the class will be talking and turning around, and as soon as I do it he shouts and tells me to turn around :| Doesn't say it to anyone else though ;s

deeveeNoh
06-12-2008, 07:34 PM
i dont go school now but my science teacher was ****e. literally all we did was copy from the board and listen to her talking... and she wondered why we all failed at gcse.

Janet Snakehole
06-12-2008, 07:35 PM
worst teacher at my school was this science bint
miss smith :|:|:|

dirrty
06-12-2008, 07:36 PM
i like all ma teachers n they all like me

kuzkasate
06-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Maths teacher- In class she never talks to me. She jokes with everyone else apart from me & she always stares at me in class like an evil look. So I had enough and at the end of the lesson came up to her and said have you got a problem with me? She said yes. I told her to **** off.

Then one of my friends knows her, and he said that she hates me. Dirty horrible *****. Shes like 50 odd and dresses like shes 16!
Pedo probs.

ClumsyCarson
07-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Mr. Riffle
Math Teacher

I'm learning Algebra and I get angry after getting 1000000000 0%'s and start to politely cuss out Mr. Riffle

07-12-2008, 10:32 PM
my bio teacher mrs doerder, she doesent teach anything at all, we have to take notes and teach ourselves for homework. all she does is hand out tests.
a ****** could be doing her job probably for a lot less $$$ too

Janet Snakehole
08-12-2008, 03:19 AM
this woman also made my school life hell
check out face on it lolz

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7109/ih8ute5.png

she was a maths teacher and she couldn't add up..

(luckily i have a pic cos im friends with ex-teachers from my school) ;)

Inseriousity.
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
In secondary, it was drama teacher. She just expected everything Oscar-film quality acting first time.

In college, it's not so bad. I get on generally well with the teachers but if I had to choose, I'd choose my french teacher. First lesson I walked in, she didn't speak english (which would be fair enough if we were all so fluent in French but we still have to learn it too!)

Kevin
08-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Mr Mcarthy - History teacher

He's had the same job for like twenty years, and has no patience what so ever, he screams at people for no reason, and thinks he is the ****, he rambles on so much, it takes us ages to finish the book, he cant just keep on topic, everything relates to a story

Herman
08-12-2008, 03:44 PM
I love all my teachers except the english substitute we had this year. Biggest hypocrite in the world.

dogboy123
08-12-2008, 03:47 PM
My ICT teacher, he asks us what to do! :eusa_clap

Dunno how he got the qualifications!

camera
08-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Ema yusof :@

Geraint
08-12-2008, 05:03 PM
My supply French teacher at the moment.

Wish my normal one would hurry up and come back. I hate the supply one so much and she hates me. Every time I walk into the class, I sit down and she moves me so I just sit at the back. Everybody else talks, sits next to friends but noooo, I can't so I just moan all lesson and claim that the whole class should be moved. Annoys her quite a lot.

iExtreme
08-12-2008, 06:56 PM

Wish my normal one would hurry up and come back. I hate the supply one so much and she hates me. Every time I walk into the class, I sit down and she moves me so I just sit at the back. Everybody else talks, sits next to friends but noooo, I can't so I just moan all lesson and claim that the whole class should be moved. Annoys her quite a lot.

I have a supply for my German, she if French and doesn't know anything about German, why the hell she is teaching us I do not know.

Our real teacher has had chest infection.

She was away for about 2 months, she should be back tommorow :D

Jordy
08-12-2008, 08:30 PM

Wish my normal one would hurry up and come back. I hate the supply one so much and she hates me. Every time I walk into the class, I sit down and she moves me so I just sit at the back. Everybody else talks, sits next to friends but noooo, I can't so I just moan all lesson and claim that the whole class should be moved. Annoys her quite a lot.Supply teacher's always do that to me as well, come to the class and everyone is sat where they want, move next to a friend and I'm right at the back by myself. You can then easily annoy the teacher but clearly they're not willing to give you another chance :P

Recursion
08-12-2008, 08:33 PM
French Teacher, Mr Aquino! :(

BowTies1
08-12-2008, 08:48 PM
this year i hate none of my teachers tbh my worst ever teacher was back when i first started secondary Dr towland had him for 2 years chemistry teacher

Technologic
08-12-2008, 09:43 PM
My chemistry teacher

Dr ________

Has her doctorate in physiology not chemistry, can't teach us, she uses a powerpoint every lesson and patronising. Basically i have to teach myself GCSE chemistry

Indie-Dan
08-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Every Monday 2nd period we have a special period of English called Exam practice, basically we get a different English teacher who goes over past papers, writing techniques, basically anything that will be in our exams.
Anywho ours is called Ms. Brae and she has to be one of the most hopeless teachers I've ever had. She's overly strict, takes the hugest of tantrums over nothing (I got shouted at for "rolling my eyes" when she asked me to move seats (I simply looked round at someone who had shouted my name)).
Anyhow, one period we received our marks from a practice reading paper we had done the previous week. Now this paper was hugely difficult, and hardly anyone barely scraped a pass. Now, she uses this all the time.
"SHUT UP CLASS! YOUR GENERAL MARKS WERE AWFUL" What the hell? Why the hell would you need to mention that you stupid *****? I'm sure we're all fully aware of how bad our marks were, we don't need you to bring them up again, especially in the same context as something which has nothing to do with them!
Plus, rather than going over these marks, showing us where we went wrong, or telling us how to do certain things, she basically stood there and told us how crap we were at everything. Oh well, at least it's only one period a week :rolleyes:

Arch
08-12-2008, 10:33 PM
My gr. 1 teacher she was so mean to me :(

Moh
08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
At the moment, Ali - our ICT Functional Skills teacher.

1) We know what to do, but if we use short cuts, were doing it wrong :S
2) His breath stinks, and I mean stinks!
3) He's Asian and can't understand him. For sheets, he literally says *****.
4) Makes Thursdays depressing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!