PDA

View Full Version : Safety Bans

andrew
04-07-2005, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know who remove's safety bans? ..Like which staff member does. The hobba's/moderator's are tried of me using the call for help. So, thought I'd ask on here. :rolleyes:

Tommy
04-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Shouldnt use the habbo help tool, and ask staff?

andrew
04-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Shouldnt use the habbo help tool, and ask staff?

I've waited two months for my safety ban to be removed. The Habbo Help Tool does nothing.

dannyboymed
04-07-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't trust saftey bans, if I'm scared I'll get my furni taken, I'll transfer it to another account.

Judi
04-07-2005, 06:54 PM
If you Call for Help asking them to unban your Safety Banned account, chances are they will just alert you telling you to e-mail GCS. Best thing to do I suppose is wait, if you have contacted them already.

andrew
04-07-2005, 06:56 PM
If you Call for Help asking them to unban your Safety Banned account, chances are they will just alert you telling you to e-mail GCS. Best thing to do I suppose is wait, if you have contacted them already.

The mod's know me by now. They left notes for staff and everything, but still no replies. Hehe, MOD-Bu even checked, and yep, my safety ban was put on two month's ago.

Tommy
04-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Aww there so kind arent they?

Just keep bugging staff until they answer... they cant ignore you.

andrew
04-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Aww there so kind arent they?

Just keep bugging staff until they answer... they cant ignore you.

Yeah. I might send in some more e-mail's with the Habbo Help Tool later. I asked at "Cheese Help" and I was told it'd either be Lost_Witness or HelKat removing ban's. Thanks for the replies.. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!