PDA

View Full Version : Forum Tips

Disaronno
30-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok, i am pretty new to actually owning a VB. i have worked as an admin on a few, but never bought one. I'm going to buy one and would like to know a few things....

Isit simply buy and install on hosting?

And - If anyone would like to help me out i will need the following posistion filled:

Skin & Coders.

I will be honest, i cannot skin or code and know really nothing about hosting or installing forums, so if anyone would like an administration job, please pm me.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR THE FIRST QUESTION I WAS JUST STATING I NEED HELP

Leet
30-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok, i am pretty new to actually owning a VB. i have worked as an admin on a few, but never bought one. I'm going to buy one and would like to know a few things....

Isit simply buy and install on hosting?

And - If anyone would like to help me out i will need the following posistion filled:

Skin & Coders.

I will be honest, i cannot skin or code and know really nothing about hosting or installing forums, so if anyone would like an administration job, please pm me.

THIS IS A THREAD FOR THE FIRST QUESTION I WAS JUST STATING I NEED HELP

buy > register there forums > register on vb.org > activate emails > validate your account so you can download modifications > download vb's stable release > upload to your site > create database & user > connect the database > update the file /includes/config.php > ursite.com/install/install.php > enter your vbulletin number.

done. :D

Fehm
30-11-2008, 08:05 PM
Installation is easy enough but if you need help then just ask =]

Skinning i can help you with =D

PM me with what you want

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!