PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stacking Glitching/Moving

Memmish
30-11-2008, 08:14 PM
:@

Today and yesterday i have been stacking lots of the same thing and then later on when i reload the hotel and go back to my room some of the stacking has moved. I know its not someone else moving it because my room is passwordprotected. and i jst tested it - restacked some of the stuff then reloaded hotel went back and it had moved again. Its really driving me mad now. Its glitching out or something. Do you think its just theroom? Is anyone else having problems with stacking? (i asked my friends list and no one mentioned it but not many of them have tried much stacking this weekend)

:(

Mr-Trainor
01-12-2008, 09:59 AM
:O lol.
havent seen it happening to anyone else.
i was doing stacking in my room on friday and nothing moved :S

Memmish
01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
it moves around to different places where it would have been on rollers. while i was stacking :S might have to do it in a different room, it has taken ages though and half is fine :(

Buxton
01-12-2008, 03:10 PM
:@

Today and yesterday i have been stacking lots of the same thing and then later on when i reload the hotel and go back to my room some of the stacking has moved. I know its not someone else moving it because my room is passwordprotected. and i jst tested it - restacked some of the stuff then reloaded hotel went back and it had moved again. Its really driving me mad now. Its glitching out or something. Do you think its just theroom? Is anyone else having problems with stacking? (i asked my friends list and no one mentioned it but not many of them have tried much stacking this weekend)

:(

Hmm, Havent come across this glitch or dont no of anyone who has but, its probably just a miner glitch wrong with habbo as theres soo much going on over the weekend little glitches will start appearing just got to get on with it until habbo patch these glitches and sort it out dont no when that will be but Good Luck Until then.

zixin
01-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Hmm, Havent come across this glitch or dont no of anyone who has but, its probably just a miner glitch wrong with habbo as theres soo much going on over the weekend little glitches will start appearing just got to get on with it until habbo patch these glitches and sort it out dont no when that will be but Good Luck Until then.
yh just wait a little to let habbo recover from the glitchers/hackes.
when trade comes back up try agen =]

Buxton
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Yh i Guess So, Do u no why people are picking out these little bugs because they are so anoyed about not being able to trade they bring summat else up aswell, just let it go and wait for habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!