PDA

View Full Version : [Request] New Forum - Need Staff

Disaronno
30-11-2008, 09:44 PM
If you dont want to read this all.... then select position and ctrl + f it

Hello, I am currently in the making of a new habbo forum. This forum will include nearly everything you see in almost all forums. It will not be anything unique as we all know it is hard to think of a good idea to bring into the forum.
I will need some staff to help out with general things and make sure that the forum is kept up-to date with all things habbo and to make sure that everything is lovely.
I have a year of a Vbulletin license, so if I need to next year, I will purchase a new license (full) if the site does not take off and gets 5 people in every day that are all the same, then I will change the forum into something else until it IS popular. So you will be working for a popular fan site or community at some point.
Anything confusing can be answered by me on this thread or by pm. If you are willing to help, fill out a this application form and send it to me via PM. Only respond to this thread if you have a question.

Name:
Habbo Name:
Experience:
Do you have any ideas?
Position Applied for:
E-mail (Optional):
Anything Else:

I will need the following staff:

News Reporting Staff
Rare Values Staff
Moderators
Review Staff
Help Desk Staff
Skinners & Coders *
Feedback Team
Graphics
Teen Advisors

Specs Of ALL Staff: * next to position means doesn’t need a certain rule

Must know how to use forums
Must come up with threads at least once a week*
Good ideas
Mature
Willing
Team Player

Individual Specs:

News – Know how to report news and use images on a forum and how to keep it brief but detailed and be able to answer any questions related to news

Rare Values – Must know how to make the valuations neat and tidy on a forum and predict falls/rises in furniture and report them and be able to answer any questions related to rares

Mods – Must know how to moderate forums and keep to rules.

Review – Must do reviews on things that people would want to read about, and needs to know how to keep people reading

Help Desk – Must know lots about habbo and anything to do with Sulake.

Skinners & Coders – Must know how to skin and come up with at least one skin per season among other things

Feedback Team – You will listen to forum members and help the forum to keep to the needs of the members. The team will vote on the idea and discuss it and find a way to install or add the idea. You must also respond to all feedback with a good answer and keep the members (weekly) updated on new things around the forum.

Graphics – Will need to produce graphics for the forum e.g. avatars, signatures and banners, buttons and more and to a decent quality.

Teen Advisors – Must know how to advise teens or other members positively and efficiently. You must be very mature for this job and every week your team must collect information from the last threads that have raised issue and answer them all in one thread even if the answer is in the thread.

Oh And Radio Dj's - Must have the software required and know how to use it and dj properly.

ACTUALLY I WILL CLOSE THREAD AND ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW PM ME

Disaronno
01-12-2008, 12:56 PM
OPENED THREAD AS I THINK THE FACT THAT IT WAS CLOSED DIDN'T BRING IN POTENTIAL APPLICANTS.

Please Note: Managerial Positions will only be given to those who posses a decent quantity of experience. So, apply as usual (pm not thread as anything on thread other than a question wil be disregarded) and i will then select a manager from the applicants.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!