PDA

View Full Version : 24/7 // Fastest network // reliable // for sale

iDenning
30-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey,

Im currently selling SHOUTcasts at as low as 50p!
My highest SHOUTcast at the moment is £3.10, for a radio that is great! I have searched the internet and still havnt found cheaper, reliabe SHOUTcasts than mine, and when i did i reduced my price. The plans are as follows:

Name Slots Bitrate Bandwidth Price
SC1 50 24 Unlimited 50p GBP
SC2 100 24 Unlimited 75p GBP
SC3 120 32 Unlimited 1.00 GBP
SC4 130 32 Unlimited 1.25 GBP
SC5 150 40 Unlimited 1.50 GBP
SC6 160 48 Unlimited 1.70 GBP
SC7 190 56 Unlimited 1.90 GBP
SC8 200 64 Unlimited 2.00 GBP
SC9 230 128 Unlimited 2.70 GBP
SC10 300 320 Unlimited 3.10 GBP

These can be changed to your needs and can be lowered in price, i wont be beaten in price, so if you find a cheaper deal.. PM me with the link.
I am not accepting Habbo furniture as yet as i need the money to keep the radios online, these prices are incredible as theyre on the fastest network in the UK and there 24/7 (never offline) So dont miss out on these deals, Send me a PM with the SHOUTcast code or post below, and we can go from there.

Best wishes,
Jack.

Colin-Roberts
30-11-2008, 10:41 PM
what kinda of server is it hosted on?

iDenning
30-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Visit http://www.habbofile.co.uk/plans for the full plan table and its easy to read LOL, not like the above, sorry i couldnt edit my thread :P

Colin-Roberts
30-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Trusted, Works well so far.

iDenning
01-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Trusted, Works well so far.
Thanks and glad your happy.
SHOUTcasts still for sale, custom can be made as i did for colin roberts, i done him one for 30p or £3 for the year. ;)

Jackbee
01-12-2008, 05:59 PM
wait, are the prices monthly or yearly or one-time?

sorry if misread..

iDenning
01-12-2008, 06:38 PM
wait, are the prices monthly or yearly or one-time?

sorry if misread..
They are custom, you can one off payment or pay monthly, i forgot to mention that! :)

MasterFM
01-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Thats bull
No way can you justify charging £3.10 for a server with 300 listeners at 320kb/s, do you even realise how much RAM that would use?
What network are you on, if you really are doing price matches then your screwed.
Failiure.
Owned.
Kaput.
Kablamo.
Boom.
mmk?

Christian
01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Thats bull
No way can you justify charging £3.10 for a server with 300 listeners at 320kb/s, do you even realise how much RAM that would use?

Agreed. Also the bandwidth costs would be through the roof!! I know that from personal experience!

Do you have a IP we can ping?

MasterFM
01-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Agreed. Also the bandwidth costs would be through the roof!! I know that from personal experience!
Mee tooo.

iDenning
01-12-2008, 08:07 PM
You keep finking its bull? Well it seems the truth as ive sold how many so far? Lost count, all at prices as low as £3.

Christian
01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
You keep finking its bull? Well it seems the truth as ive sold how many so far? Lost count, all at prices as low as £3.

We think your server won't last long by the amount of resources it consumes! Anyone who knows anything about SHOUTcasts and the resources they use will agree with us.

MasterFM
01-12-2008, 08:22 PM
We think your server won't last long by the amount of resources it consumes! Anyone who knows anything about SHOUTcasts and the resources they use will agree with us.

Again - agreed.
I will personally buy one and get 300 listeners on it and then it will (i promise) rape your server so hard that it will be screaming for help.
Set me up 'ya drunk.
Also - since you say you have an SLA of 100%, i wish to be paid 60p/hour downtime in reimburment when its down, and i can guarentee that the chance of it dieing even before it gets to 250 listeners are extremly high.
//
Also; You didnt answer my questions.
What network are you on?
What IP do you have tht we can ping?
WHY do you think you can justify running them specs on a low-end vps?

iDenning
01-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Again - agreed.
I will personally buy one and get 300 listeners on it and then it will (i promise) rape your server so hard that it will be screaming for help.
Set me up 'ya drunk.
Also - since you say you have an SLA of 100%, i wish to be paid 60p/hour downtime in reimburment when its down, and i can guarentee that the chance of it dieing even before it gets to 250 listeners are extremly high.
//
Also; You didnt answer my questions.
What network are you on?
What IP do you have tht we can ping?
WHY do you think you can justify running them specs on a low-end vps?
Im on the fastest network in the uk, apparently. iLoveshoutcasts.co.uk.
Im not giving an ip for you to ping lol.
And i cbf to answer that question either, you either buy one or you dont, as other people have brought off me and are satisfied. Either buy one or gtfo?

MasterFM
01-12-2008, 09:36 PM
And i cbf to answer that question either, you either buy one or you dont, as other people have brought off me and are satisfied. Either buy one or gtfo?

LOL, your not.
For a start your server is in teh USA so **** you.
and if you cant even provide an IP to ping then nobody will go to you. It's like standard proceedure these days.

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Flisker
01-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Sorry but is this a joke? You are charging so little for so much and do you even know the specs of the server? or are you just a reseller shoutcast?

Christian
01-12-2008, 10:31 PM

LOL, your not.
For a start your server is in teh USA so **** you.
and if you cant even provide an IP to ping then nobody will go to you. It's like standard proceedure these days.

I believe MasterFM said everything about what I said. Also when you said "Im not giving an ip for you to ping lol." I don't quite see how that amuses you and why you won't give it? All good SHOUTcast companies would give you an IP to ping, it's not like censored information, you don't need to hide them.

Also if you make profit off that, I am guessing your SHOUTcast reseller must be very cheap, then iLoveshoutcasts.co.uk must be overselling to a huge amount!

MasterFM
01-12-2008, 11:44 PM
I believe MasterFM said everything about what I said. Also when you said "Im not giving an ip for you to ping lol." I don't quite see how that amuses you and why you won't give it? All good SHOUTcast companies would give you an IP to ping, it's not like censored information, you don't need to hide them.

Also if you make profit off that, I am guessing your SHOUTcast reseller must be very cheap, then iLoveshoutcasts.co.uk must be overselling to a huge amount!

I doubt he even knows what ping is, loll

IDontKnow
01-12-2008, 11:45 PM
If somebody doesn't listen, resort to math, it always works!

Okay, a majority of dedicated servers come with 100mbps uplink.

300 x 320kbps = 95mbps Uplink

So if one of those is streamed 24/7 at full peak, you earn £3.00 odd and your server worth say £50.00 is at it's peak with only 5mbps to share accross other users, meaning that there will be tonnes of buffer.

Class dismissed.

MasterFM
02-12-2008, 12:04 AM
It's a vps so its probably a shared 100mbit

IDontKnow
02-12-2008, 12:05 AM
It's a vps so its probably a shared 100mbit

Is it definitely VPS or SHOUTcast reseller?

MasterFM
02-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Is it definitely VPS or SHOUTcast reseller?

The shoutcast reseller is on a vps

iDenning
02-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Sorry for trying to suit your shoutcast needs, most people these days dont have the money to spend, so im doing them for cheap, but if you like ill raise them to £10+ ? Ok.. ill do that instead.

MasterFM
02-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Listen, Kid.
Your obviously no good at this stuff.

Westman40
02-12-2008, 06:08 PM

You are on the fastest network's in the UK. iLoveShoutcast is on a dedicated server, hosted in a datacenter from RapidSwitch.
Can I ask, how the heck are you selling 300 listeners at 360kbps for prices as low as that?

The shoutcast reseller is on a vps

No. He's got a reseller from iLoveShoutcast's dedicated server.

Recursion
02-12-2008, 06:46 PM
If you won't provide an IP you may aswell stop now.

IDontKnow
02-12-2008, 08:34 PM
You are on the fastest network's in the UK. iLoveShoutcast is on a dedicated server, hosted in a datacenter from RapidSwitch.
Can I ask, how the heck are you selling 300 listeners at 360kbps for prices as low as that?

No. He's got a reseller from iLoveShoutcast's dedicated server.

Which also hosts all the other ILove websites. Which means that you have all of our SHOUTcasts and hosting clients eating up your resources and uplink.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!