PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Penguin

Tintinnabulate
30-11-2008, 11:10 PM
Are these norms? rares? Super rares?

Thanks.

Rixion
30-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Seen as that it hasn't been put in the catalogue, i'd consider it super like last years red furni :)

Colin-Roberts
01-12-2008, 12:07 AM
we don't know if they will be tradable or like the starter furni// probably tradable but still

Tintinnabulate
01-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Nevermind, I posted that before someone posted in the news forum that everyone got one.

reeana
01-12-2008, 12:18 AM
I want to know if you have to login everyday.

-Danube-
01-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Yes you do ree

and i think i'm going to class it as a categorized rares (if it's tradeable) as Habbox classes a Super as a Rare thats not been in the catalogue and/or given out i masses, like the throne was. The IGOR brain nearly ended up no being on the super page but we've actually seen there are less brains about but there values are just appauling.

I think i will but these penguins in a section called "Advent Penguins" or something like that on the categorized rares page, asuming they are advent furni and they are tradeable.

Ajthedragon
01-12-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm not trading mine! :D

Flamedragon3
01-12-2008, 06:32 PM
There untradeable anyway. Apparently Bucho told 50 people (the people that got into his room about that tale of the emporer penguin), that the penguins will be untradeable. Thats what I was told anyway, so it may not be completely true? But I believe it is, as the article says, 'Due to them being displaced, we need you Habbos to adopt a penguin and look after them!'

TopManTim
01-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Yes you do ree

and i think i'm going to class it as a categorized rares (if it's tradeable) as Habbox classes a Super as a Rare thats not been in the catalogue and/or given out i masses, like the throne was. The IGOR brain nearly ended up no being on the super page but we've actually seen there are less brains about but there values are just appauling.

You're Super rare definition is ridiculous. How can you not classify the IGOR Brain as given out in masses? It was given to everyone that saw the film...

Just because Habbox rvr's haven't seen many doean't mean they don't exist?

-Danube-
01-12-2008, 07:00 PM
They infact haven't been given out that much, not everyone from Habbo went to go see IGOR at a vue cinema, but when thrones etc where given out, they were given to every Habbo at the time.

Jordan:A
01-12-2008, 07:02 PM
They could just maybe go for 0.5 as only active people get it and you have to log in on the day before to get it

Hazza
01-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I think we've decided they are going in categorized rares... :)

Flamedragon3
01-12-2008, 08:12 PM
You're Super rare definition is ridiculous. How can you not classify the IGOR Brain as given out in masses? It was given to everyone that saw the film...

Just because Habbox rvr's haven't seen many doean't mean they don't exist?
Was it released... no, so its classed as a super.

Mayyte
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM

Ah some words that speak some sense. :P
Yeah I'd class them as Super Rares as to be honest they were only handed out to people who went and saw the IGOR film at a vue cinema, which they were then handed a code to redeem on Habbox.

They weren't released in the catalogue and there aren't many of them that have been seen around Habbox therefore I do believe they should be on the Super Rares page.

To the person that was saying just because you haven't seen any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm gonna set you straight here and say that Habbox Rare Values are done on how well an item is traded at - e.g Ice Cream Maker (Vanilla) - sells quite well. Then they also do it on how many times they have seen a trade take place at a certain price e.g:

Throne:

64 HC - Seen Twice
63 HC - Seen Once
61 Hc - Seen Once

It generally goes like that, then they wait and see what other Rare Values Reporters have seen that same item being traded at - if they have seen it that is - then it is decided what value it should be valued at.. then its added to the Rare Values Database.

-------

If I spoke a load of rubbish there lol, sorry. I know what i'm trying to say, its just somtimes i'm rubbish at getting my point across clearly.

--ss--
01-12-2008, 08:21 PM
They're Supers as they are items which have been put into circulation but not to everyone and have not been given a price a price on by Habbo as they were not sold. Supers don't have to be expensive, they just have to be hard to find.

I say give it a year or two before actually trying to give them a value as currently they're worthless but i'm sure in ayears time the whole collection of items will be very hard to find and people may want them in the future.

Also I logged in today for the first time in a while and aren't very active and yet I still got one :o

Nuka-Cola
01-12-2008, 08:23 PM
can someone pm me and explain it to me. like if i dont log in on day do i lose that penguin ??? or do i get 2 penguins the next day i log in ?

--ss--
01-12-2008, 08:26 PM
can someone pm me and explain it to me. like if i dont log in on day do i lose that penguin ??? or do i get 2 penguins the next day i log in ?
You keep the gift you currently have, if you log in tommorow you will be given another item, which is another tpye of collectable penguin (executive) , I presume they've got a whole range of these penguins which they're going to be giving out to form a set just like last year's red mode.

Memmish
01-12-2008, 11:23 PM
The debate no longer matters as they cannot be traded, its a shame really they are a good piece of furni.

MrGazet
02-12-2008, 07:04 AM
hm so its like u get different item everyday when u log on?

TopManTim
02-12-2008, 11:47 AM

I completely agree, but Danube said that the rule was now if they've been released and how many of them there are. Which as I've said I find pretty stupid (the how many there are bit), and to be quite frank it just seems like an excuse to keep iones gifts in rars :eusa_whis

Ah some words that speak some sense. :P
Yeah I'd class them as Super Rares as to be honest they were only handed out to people who went and saw the IGOR film at a vue cinema, which they were then handed a code to redeem on Habbox.

They weren't released in the catalogue and there aren't many of them that have been seen around Habbox therefore I do believe they should be on the Super Rares page.

To the person that was saying just because you haven't seen any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm gonna set you straight here and say that Habbox Rare Values are done on how well an item is traded at - e.g Ice Cream Maker (Vanilla) - sells quite well. Then they also do it on how many times they have seen a trade take place at a certain price e.g:

Throne:

64 HC - Seen Twice
63 HC - Seen Once
61 Hc - Seen Once

It generally goes like that, then they wait and see what other Rare Values Reporters have seen that same item being traded at - if they have seen it that is - then it is decided what value it should be valued at.. then its added to the Rare Values Database.

-------

If I spoke a load of rubbish there lol, sorry. I know what i'm trying to say, its just somtimes i'm rubbish at getting my point across clearly.

I understand all that but Danube said Habbox RVR's haven't seen many and thus they should be in supers as there aren't that many. I said that just because they don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Flamedragon3
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
If you want to see the whole collection of penguins they're here. But if you don't want to see them and see them as a suprise in your present, then don't open the link. :)

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=537426

They're not in release order, but in alphabetical order.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!