PDA

View Full Version : Anime Recommend an Anime

PaulMacC
01-12-2008, 05:15 PM
This is a list where you can list people what to view.
I found this on /a/ so I decided to post it here, pretty good.
http://uploadpicz.com/images/YDGIUXP.jpg (http://uploadpicz.com)

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 05:22 PM
uploadpicz doesn't work for me. :(

PaulMacC
01-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Takes a while to load.

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 05:27 PM
ye I know but its just that uploadpicz doesn't work for me at all, ever on FF. So I'm viewing it in chrome and its working now.

Rixion
01-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Bloomin 'eck thats a lot :O

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
I happened to see that exact image on another forum the other day. :P

Good list, but they missed out a few. They put the first series of Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu on there, but no Second Raid!? The Second Raid is better than the first series and nearly on par with Fumoffu. How can they have Akagi on there but no Kaiji!? No Death Note, no Paprika, no Evangelion, no Golden Boy, no Welcome to the NHK, no Hajime no Ippo, no Gintama, no Claymore, no Berserk, no Ergo Proxy, no Witch Hunter Robin, no Steamboy, no Akira... okay, a lot is missing. :P

Nemo
01-12-2008, 06:19 PM
its aight, hasnt got really good ones as chris already mentioned.

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 06:22 PM
its aight, hasnt got really good ones as chris already mentioned.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Sword of the Stranger are on there.

Nemo
01-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Sword of the Stranger are on there.
i mean all of em, like FMA, DN etc.

Niall!
01-12-2008, 07:46 PM
I happened to see that exact image on another forum the other day. :P

Good list, but they missed out a few. They put the first series of Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu on there, but no Second Raid!? The Second Raid is better than the first series and nearly on par with Fumoffu. How can they have Akagi on there but no Kaiji!? No Death Note, no Paprika, no Evangelion, no Golden Boy, no Welcome to the NHK, no Hajime no Ippo, no Gintama, no Claymore, no Berserk, no Ergo Proxy, no Witch Hunter Robin, no Steamboy, no Akira... okay, a lot is missing. :P

Read the text at the bottom.

Also, sucks for lack of FMA

Southe,
01-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Good list but No One Piece or Dragonball O.O;;

strange.. o well Outlaw star ^_^

Niall!
01-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Good list but No One Piece or Dragonball O.O;;

strange.. o well Outlaw star ^_^

That's because One Piece is crap and Dragonball is.. I don't know.

/a/ doesn't like it

Southe,
01-12-2008, 09:58 PM
" With over 140 million copies sold, One Piece is the third highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump. It is considered their most acclaimed and all-time third-best-selling title in Japan."

Well ALOT of people beg to differ. Most people just call it crap because they seen the 4kids version or havent given it a chance =/

Also Dragonball series is most peoples first taste of anime. well people who watched it on CN back in the Toonami days.

Nemo
01-12-2008, 10:01 PM
" With over 140 million copies sold, One Piece is the third highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump. It is considered their most acclaimed and all-time third-best-selling title in Japan."

Well ALOT of people beg to differ. Most people just call it crap because they seen the 4kids version or havent given it a chance =/

Also Dragonball series is most peoples first taste of anime. well people who watched it on CN back in the Toonami days.
Those were the days, running over to my friends house to watch it with him and his bro, even went when i was ill xD good times.

Southe,
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Those were the days, running over to my friends house to watch it with him and his bro, even went when i was ill xD good times.

Lol i was the same because i didnt get cartoonetwork :( i think me and a few others got into that while everyone was still in the wrestling craze at school.

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 10:04 PM

Did you not own a television?

Nemo
01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Lol i was the same because i didnt get cartoonetwork :( i think me and a few others got into that while everyone was still in the wrestling craze at school.
I never liked wrestling and never will, i only liked the games.

Southe,
01-12-2008, 10:05 PM
cartoonetwork was on cable/digital only in the last few years everyones started to get it xD

and i did like it for a bit but went of it but games are always fun.

Nemo
01-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Did you not own a television?
Yeah, but was too cheap to get CN (poor times those days), but even if i did, it was like normal for us to watch it together, good friends (oh and we lived on the same road so it wasnt like a bus ride or anything to get there).

Known them since i was like 3 so ha.

PaulMacC
03-12-2008, 02:37 AM
CN is crap now though.

Southe,
03-12-2008, 04:21 PM
yea i only watched it when i was younger for dbz.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!