PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday my Habbo...

shizzle
01-12-2008, 06:10 PM
http://uploadpicz.com/images/DEUI667.png
Anyone got something like this?

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 06:13 PM
This is like the only solid way to get the DoB on a bruted account, that's all it's good for imo.

shizzle
01-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Er, what?

Casio
01-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Yes you get that once a year on the birthdate of your Habbo not the birthdate of you

shizzle
01-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Yes you get that once a year on the birthdate of your Habbo not the birthdate of you
Of course I know that, that's why the title is "Happy birthday my habbo", not happy birthday me.

reeana
01-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

shizzle
01-12-2008, 07:10 PM
Happy Birthday!!!
Yeah, thanks lol.

Nuka-Cola
01-12-2008, 07:46 PM
ive never seen that or had that before :(

shizzle
01-12-2008, 07:46 PM
ive never seen that or had that before :(
Same, I only saw it today, that's why I asked :P

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 07:52 PM
This is like the only solid way to get the DoB on a bruted account, that's all it's good for imo.

Er, what?

DoB = Date of Birth

a DoB bruter wouldn't work because of CAPTCHA (ignoring that an account bruter wouldn't too) so you need to get the DoB somehow to make the acount fully yours, change email etc. This would be the only way, loging every day looking for it.

shizzle
01-12-2008, 07:55 PM
DoB = Date of Birth

a DoB bruter wouldn't work because of CAPTCHA (ignoring that an account bruter wouldn't too) so you need to get the DoB somehow to make the acount fully yours, change email etc. This would be the only way, loging every day looking for it.
I know that DoB means Date of Birth, and what are you on about lol, I'm only showing the 'Happy birthday' thing, the account is mine lol...

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 08:00 PM
I explained clearly what "im on about".

TO GET THE DATE OF BIRTH OF AN ACCOUNT WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DATE OF BIRTH OF, YOU CAN USE THIS FUNCTION WHICH HABBO PROVIDES. THIS IS THE ONLY RELIABLE WAY TO GET THE DATE OF BIRTH OF AN ACCOUNT. THIS COMMENT RELATES TO THE FUNCTION, AS WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD, NOT YOUR ACCOUNT.

shizzle
01-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I explained clearly what "im on about".

TO GET THE DATE OF BIRTH OF AN ACCOUNT WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DATE OF BIRTH OF, YOU CAN USE THIS FUNCTION WHICH HABBO PROVIDES. THIS IS THE ONLY RELIABLE WAY TO GET THE DATE OF BIRTH OF AN ACCOUNT. THIS COMMENT RELATES TO THE FUNCTION, AS WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD, NOT YOUR ACCOUNT.
I do know the date of birth lol...

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 08:07 PM
THIS COMMENT RELATES TO THE FUNCTION, AS WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD, NOT YOUR ACCOUNT.

I do know the date of birth lol...

What's that? The function you say? NOT the actual user or how it affects him in any way?

mlp16
01-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Yea, has been around a while now :)

Shame you don't get a B'day cake badge with it eh?

toxic
01-12-2008, 11:51 PM
What's that? The function you say? NOT the actual user or how it affects him in any way?

OMG UHHH..! HE KNOWS HIS OWN DATE OF BIRTH THOUGH!!?!?!?!

... :eusa_danc Sucked In.

shizzle
02-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Yea, has been around a while now :)

Shame you don't get a B'day cake badge with it eh?
That would be nice :)

I know lol.

Naruto!
02-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah but is it wishing YOU a happy birthday, or the date your habbo was made?

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
THIS COMMENT RELATES TO THE FUNCTION, AS WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THE THREAD, NOT YOUR ACCOUNT.

So what you're saying is that I'M TALKING ABOUT HIS ACCOUNT? No I think you'll find that IM TALKING ABOUT THE FUNCTION, not his account, I dont care about his account at all. I never did, nor ever will inquire about HIS date of birth. My comments relate to the function (THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGE).

You're birthday, again for account stealing purposes you would need to presume that the date registered was the person's real DoB.

shizzle
02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
I don't really know actually, my habbo wasn't made then, nor was it my real life birthday...

Sulai
02-12-2008, 05:35 PM

is it new? have'nt seen it myself lol :P

shizzle
02-12-2008, 05:36 PM
is it new? have'nt seen it myself lol :P
It probably is lol, I'm guessing I'm one of the firsts.

FiiR3
02-12-2008, 05:40 PM

That would be nice :)

I know lol.

So what you're saying is that I'M TALKING ABOUT HIS ACCOUNT? No I think you'll find that IM TALKING ABOUT THE FUNCTION, not his account, I dont care about his account at all. I never did, nor ever will inquire about HIS date of birth. My comments relate to the function (THE BIRTHDAY MESSAGE).

LOL, I Think he was being sarcastic 'LoveToStack'.. hence the big gap in his post and telling you he's "sucking you in", kinda like "pulling your leg".

And i think 'spirit' is just trying to troll, no-one can be that stupid.

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Ye I know toxic was :P I just quoted him so spirit didn't bring it up. I have nothing against spirit it's just that he did't seem to get my point.

crazed
02-12-2008, 06:01 PM
It probably is lol, I'm guessing I'm one of the firsts.

I had it back in August :]

shizzle
02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I had it back in August :]
Lol cool.

And I still don't get you point really.

TonyBest
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Had that bk in June so its not new

Kyle
02-12-2008, 10:08 PM
This alert is sent on the date of birth linked to your account, not the date your account was made, therefore the dob of your account is the 1st of december. LoveToStack is saying that this is a good way to find out the date of birth of your habbo account if it is bruted (hacked)

You are nowhere near the first person to get this, people have been getting them since around... february this year.

shizzle
03-12-2008, 04:26 PM
This alert is sent on the date of birth linked to your account, not the date your account was made, therefore the dob of your account is the 1st of december. LoveToStack is saying that this is a good way to find out the date of birth of your habbo account if it is bruted (hacked)

You are nowhere near the first person to get this, people have been getting them since around... february this year.
I know what bruted is, I'm not that stupid. Plus it's not 'bruted', and I didn't ask how to get the DoB, I actually asked wether anyone else got this only.

Kyle
03-12-2008, 04:39 PM
I know what bruted is, I'm not that stupid. Plus it's not 'bruted', and I didn't ask how to get the DoB, I actually asked wether anyone else got this only.

and you questioned his post, therefore I elaborated. I didn't just post for your benefit, it was for anybody else that was unsure.

shizzle
03-12-2008, 05:00 PM
and you questioned his post, therefore I elaborated. I didn't just post for your benefit, it was for anybody else that was unsure.
I'm replying to what you said he was trying to do.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!