PDA

View Full Version : Anime Full metal panic

Nemo
01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
K, im gonna watch this next. Need help though.

Does it go

Full metal panic!
Full metal panic! The second raid
Full metal panic! Fumoffu

?

or which first :<

Niall!
01-12-2008, 07:40 PM
The first episode put me to sleep.

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Stop watching what I watch!

The release order is...
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid OVA

I watched the first series, then the Second Raid though, because Fumoffu is a spin-off series and can be watched anywhere as long as you've seen the first series. It's probably best to watch The Second Raid after the first series though, and watch Fumoffu last.

Also, ignore Nail. He's a troll. The first series of FMP is great, but the second one makes it look like rubbish. Ok, it doesn't go that far, but I think the Second Raid is a lot better than the first series.

Nemo
01-12-2008, 08:42 PM

The release order is...
Full Metal Panic!

I watched the first series, then the Second Raid though, because Fumoffu is a spin-off series and can be watched anywhere as long as you've seen the first series. It's probably best to watch The Second Raid after the first series though, and watch Fumoffu last.

Also, ignore Nail. He's a troll. The first series of FMP is great, but the second one makes it look like rubbish. Ok, it doesn't go that far, but I think the Second Raid is a lot better than the first series.
Never knew u watched it

and nail shup.

oh btw miss.ihatejapan osbourne is on today

The host takes on her biggest challenge yet - training as a geisha. Kelly also tries her hand at teaching English to a class of students, before returning to Tokyo where she works at a dog hotel. Last in the series

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Never knew u watched it

Don't give me that crap! Fumoffu is my 4th favourite series!

oh btw miss.ihatejapan osbourne is on today

Why is she presenting a programme about Japan, why!?!?!?!? She knows nothing! Oh, but she likes the colours... yeah...

Axel
01-12-2008, 08:48 PM
What is this, some wannabe FMA?

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 08:52 PM

Full Metal Panic was made before Fullmetal Alchemist. Yes, both the anime and the manga. Years before, infact. The manga dates back to 1998, the anime was made in 2002. What's FMA, some wannabe FMP? :rolleyes_

Nemo
01-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Don't give me that crap! Fumoffu is my 4th favourite series!

Why is she presenting a programme about Japan, why!?!?!?!? She knows nothing! Oh, but she likes the colours... yeah...
I knew never that

Lmaoooo i dno, kinda funny tho.

Sadly not

Niall!
01-12-2008, 09:44 PM

The release order is...
Full Metal Panic!

I am not trolling, the first 2 episodes put me to sleep faster than NGE ever did.

Neversoft
01-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, whatever. We all have something we don't like, maybe you should give them more of a chance though?

In my opinion, NGE is worth watching simply due to how controversial it is and how ****** up it gets at the end. I think you either love it or hate it with NGE though. Full Metal Panic is worth watching because the villain in the series is one of the best I have ever seen. My favourite, infact.

Nemo
01-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, whatever. We all have something we don't like, maybe you should give them more of a chance though?

In my opinion, NGE is worth watching simply due to how controversial it is and how ****** up it gets at the end. I think you either love it or hate it with NGE though. Full Metal Panic is worth watching because the villain in the series is one of the best I have ever seen. My favourite, infact.
Nail is a guy and likes junjou romantica, his opinion has no value.

Jord
03-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Is this dubbed? If it is I shall watch!

Neversoft
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Is this dubbed? If it is I shall watch!

No. No. No.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!