PDA

View Full Version : getting off school

enraged
01-12-2008, 07:24 PM
ive been feeling reall sick the past few days. I really cba to go to school because i feel so ill, so how do you suggest I tell my parents? This morning my mum came to wake me up and i just didn't move, say anything and like pretended to be asleep. Usually she would start shouting and take my laptop away for a week lol, but she didn't. She came home this evening and wasnt shouting at all and didn't complain that I was on my laptop. Now, I'm hoping to do the same thing tommorow but what shall I do if she starts shouting and stuff? If I say I feel ill she will just say 'your just tired, should have gone to bed earlier'. (I got to bed at 1am every night, when I feel ill, or don't).

dirrty
01-12-2008, 07:27 PM
be sick on the floor.

Minstrels
Just say your ill... if she don't bleeve ya' head off out. When you know she would have gone to work come home. I am just so pro with advice over the last few days.

Jordan:A
Are you being bullied at school ?

Alkaz
01-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Aw I get this, just tell your mum n say ''going back to bed'' Its really annoying for me, I always seem to get ill at weekend :(

Throne Sofa
01-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Well you're obviously not that ill as you're posting on habboxforum about it. Stop being so lazy, get up, and go to school.

J0SH
01-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Well you're obviously not that ill as you're posting on habboxforum about it. Stop being so lazy, get up, and go to school.

Perhaps instead of sleeping all day he's on MSN & asking for advice, yeah, just tell her you don't feel well.

Ohirian
01-12-2008, 07:53 PM
If you're actually ill, it will seem pretty obvious to you're mum, she can check you're temperature, the tone of you're voice etc.

If you're faking and you want to miss school, I suggest sticking two fingers down you're throat so there is actual evidence, although it is better not to bunk :)

Nuka-Cola
01-12-2008, 08:08 PM
i was ill all over the last 4 weeks of the 6 weeks holiday ... gutted :(

LoveToStack
01-12-2008, 08:11 PM
lmao, it's hefty easy to fake. When I'm doing it is usually because I have to hand in an essay I havent done or just generally cba. Just say to her, I really don't feel well, I couldn't get to sleep last night at all. My heads really sore and my throat kept catching. Seriously, they don't put up a fight. ALSO, this is quite funny but meh, if you know you want to miss a specific day then prepare for it. The day before proper put it on, be like oye sore stomache blablabla, then the NEXT MORNING, annouce the rest of the symptioms.

enraged
01-12-2008, 10:36 PM
i actually am ill lol. Headaches, bad through, cough, dizzyness.
i came on the computer for like an hour cos i had nothing to do and couldnt get to sleep. I'm not being bullied at skl lol

02-12-2008, 01:19 AM
I had that tuesday - thursday.
Just tell her tonight then. So she'll expect it the next morning or just let you sleep cause your ill

Blinger1
02-12-2008, 01:30 AM
I think in 6 years of high school.. I had one or two days off for being sick.

Jord
02-12-2008, 06:25 AM
ive been feeling reall sick the past few days. I really cba to go to school because i feel so ill, so how do you suggest I tell my parents? This morning my mum came to wake me up and i just didn't move, say anything and like pretended to be asleep. Usually she would start shouting and take my laptop away for a week lol, but she didn't. She came home this evening and wasnt shouting at all and didn't complain that I was on my laptop. Now, I'm hoping to do the same thing tommorow but what shall I do if she starts shouting and stuff? If I say I feel ill she will just say 'your just tired, should have gone to bed earlier'. (I got to bed at 1am every night, when I feel ill, or don't).

well say to her your going bed at like 10 then lock door use laptop etc then in morning say u dont feel well. if she says your tierd say your not u went bed at 9

paradox
02-12-2008, 07:12 AM
just go arghh i feel sick!
and keep doing it :]

camera
02-12-2008, 07:23 AM
if ure female, period pains
if ure male, ure on ur own pal

e5
02-12-2008, 07:53 AM
When she wakes you up, say you don't feel well and go to bed early on purpose so she can't use that as an excuse...

Jord
02-12-2008, 08:08 AM
if ure female, period pains
if ure male, ure on ur own pal

haha nice one :P

Technologic
03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
throw up on her

Throne Sofa
06-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Perhaps instead of sleeping all day he's on MSN & asking for advice, yeah, just tell her you don't feel well.
Shutup. Do you think asking people on habboxforum counts as 'advice'?

Javascrypt
06-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Just tell the truth and that you dont feel well, sometimes the truth is the best.

Angel-Light
06-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Just tell the truth as in the end if you keep making stuff up it will eventually get you back :)

BowTies1
06-12-2008, 07:25 PM
I think in 6 years of high school.. I had one or two days off for being sick.

wow that is truly amazing i have never had my attendance above 92% in the 5 years ive been to high school:) due to in term holidays etc flu and generally some days i cba

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!