PDA

View Full Version : Scripters have a new script

jimi
02-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I was in the welcome lounge and suddenly I hear a noise I turn up my volume and it kept saying '*****' and 'Hi Jimi' everyone was requesting the scripter things to say and EVERYONE in the welcome lounge could hear it, he said things like 'Jimi is hot 'James 'Hello' etc..

We dont know who it us but its pretty funny and everyone can hear it ;]

It was Microsoft Anna, the lady that does the default analouge, everyone was amazed!

The scripters also remove your icons and error you and while your errored the whole screen goes black, they can reverse your screen etc..

The most likely outcome is that the trading wont be back today and delayed till tommorow (Couple of Habbo saying) and that the hotel will be on maintenance for a couple of hours (its mayhem)

scott
02-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Yeahhh, in welcome lounge atm.

Martin
02-12-2008, 03:47 PM
:( these scripters are getting worse by the day. It really wrecks habbo, and there is only so much maintanence habbo can do to prevent them ;( its not good really

Accipiter
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Hybrid client is back, its just disconnected me from trade city with the same old message.

Hazza
02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Habbo have really ****** up this time, I'm not logging back on till it's sorted. :)

Memmish
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Notice just sent out...

Sarah
lol its mayhem.

Tintinnabulate
Not at the moment cos I am in there :( Damn I missed it.

Pabble
02-12-2008, 03:54 PM
lol its mayhem.

made me LOL

Accipiter
02-12-2008, 03:56 PM
I Wish they would **** off the spotty little nerds, ******* hell their gunna delay the trade been back :l

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/83/H4x0r.jpeg

Mounta1nGoat
02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
They put my screen on a marquee lol.

zixin
02-12-2008, 03:59 PM
lol sound funny i going there now!

Accipiter
02-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Why did you edit it and copy and paste basically what we all said?

Sarah
02-12-2008, 04:01 PM
i spose in a situation all you can do it sit back and laugh..

jimi
02-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Why did you edit it and copy and paste basically what we all said?

I didn't copy anyone, its all my content.
'The most likely outcome is that the trading wont be back today and delayed till tommorow (Couple of Habbo saying) and that the hotel will be on maintenance for a couple of hours (its mayhem) '

I worte (above) before you actually said that I didn't re-edit it and add peoples comments in on it I can assure you.

Ardemax
02-12-2008, 04:12 PM
are we all going to lol when they get permabanned?
cos really, its being recorded their actions, isnt it?
bwahaha.
ahh, the younger age :P

HOSKO02
02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
i spose in a situation all you can do it sit back and laugh..

Fair point, it's all very entertaining, they said my name in the Welcome Lounge and I was laughing along, everyone was enjoying it really. Especially the newer Habbo's running around like: '***!? WHOS DAT TALKN CN HEAR SUM1 LISTEN GUISE!!!1'

Good times, I was impressed with what they managed to pull off. And when they dropped that hyrbid client, it was very impressive, something we've not seen in a while.

Stealing the furniture from rooms is way OTT though, thats beyond jokes and messing witht the system, I wasn't even aware that was possible anymore, let alone a well known script.

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
idk why Sulake don't just have someone from the company buy pro on SoM on they're home pc and log everything on there, would be worth the £10 of w/e it is imo.
Still, I find all this hilarious, totally brightens up habbo.

Middlesbrough
02-12-2008, 04:21 PM
idk why Sulake don't just have someone from the company buy pro on SoM on they're home pc and log everything on there, would be worth the £10 of w/e it is imo.
Still, I find all this hilarious, totally brightens up habbo.

Agreed
Ive found it quite funny :)

FiiR3
02-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Funny while it lasted, Coffin, Jeax and some other guy was doing it earlier in theatredrome and i didn't see anyone complain, they were just requesting their names be shouted or an effect.

Not all scripting is a negative, i enjoyed the show and yeah it was patched like 10 minutes a go.

The Cullens
02-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Is it still going on? Imma check it out!

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I imagine if the room BOTs were shouting it was due to people picking up the Bot's room ID. Ever since the trading script was released I know a few people have payed more attention to room IDs and how relevant they are.
With a CS user with the same name and ID as the public room bot you could probably make it shout things etc. Just my theory tho.

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 05:11 PM
lol sounds pretty crazy!!!

crazed
02-12-2008, 05:45 PM
I Wish they would **** off the spotty little nerds, ******* hell their gunna delay the trade been back :l

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/8/83/H4x0r.jpeg

LOL :eusa_clap

But eh? I dont get it? What are they doing?

user130523
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I went on the program (Purley for screenies and to look at what sort of naughty scripts they have!) and it turns out they have everything really, Not sure if all works.
Room errors, signing furni etc.

I got ip banned though for 1 day (supposed to be perm) I think its cause I went on it lol. Luckly I never did on my main, but thats still banned :L

Also is it true there sueing maker/people who used this script? ..If they do, hope I aint effected :L

Accipiter
02-12-2008, 05:50 PM
I went on the program (Purley for screenies and to look at what sort of naughty scripts they have!) and it turns out they have everything really, Not sure if all works.
Room errors, signing furni etc.

I got ip banned though for 1 day (supposed to be perm) I think its cause I went on it lol. Luckly I never did on my main, but thats still banned :L

Also is it true there sueing maker/people who used this script? ..If they do, hope I aint effected :L

Like their going to sue 20% of habbos, I'd like to see how many people on here will admit to using it, -WAVES! this was the hybrid i was using, Dunno if its the same >_> i only errored falling furni's if i failed.

Frisky
02-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Lol, it makes Habbo more enjoyable rather than logging in and having nothing to talk about again..

user130523
02-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Lol :]
Yeah I love it when new scripting program is out, Like to check it out :]

MrGazet
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
those look pretty cool

ElliottThompson
02-12-2008, 07:08 PM
uhm, they wont be crying when there clone acc's get banned ;S

Ardemax
02-12-2008, 08:41 PM
im pretty sure they'll sue/take it to court
its a vialation or however you spell it lol
"A BREACH HAS BEEN HIT. ABANDON!!"

Colin-Roberts
02-12-2008, 08:56 PM
I doubt anything will come of this, They'll probably try and shut down som again, then it'll come back like a week later.

Reflex
02-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Some people are very clever. However if I had hold of the script, I would of done this quietly tbh. I wouldn't of made a big deal of it.

But hopefully Habbo can sort this stuff out.

Sulai
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
haha now thats funny!!! they shud come up with more stuff like the ann voice lol :P

Casio
02-12-2008, 11:43 PM
I thought Habbo had 'top of the range security' it cant be that good if kinds can get though it i think Habbo has ****** up the client tbh and well i think it would be ok for this all to happen as long as they couldnt pick up furni or error.

Ardemax
03-12-2008, 06:41 AM
I thought Habbo had 'top of the range security' it cant be that good if kinds can get though it i think Habbo has ****** up the client tbh and well i think it would be ok for this all to happen as long as they couldnt pick up furni or error.

it does
you're not giving habbo fair play
just think how many people try to get encryptions in habbo...
habbo have a hard time keeping up, and even the top of the range security may not be enough sometimes
sometimes you have to do it manually

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!