PDA

View Full Version : SonicMouse Back?

Titch
02-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey,

Not sure if this is right section but ow well. Well i few major scripting forums i go on have been reporting SonicMouse is back and was responable for the trading hacks last week? This has come from some of the most reliable habbo hacking and scripting forums, so any1 belive it to be true?

I think it is true, as SonicMouse was one of few people who fully developed the fake trading scripts and seems to be one of only scripters of all time smart anuf to.

If this is wrong forum please move mods.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:30 PM
NO. NO. NO. NO.

I won't even explain why, learn some Habbo history etc.

02-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I dont think its true at all!!
It was just a matter of time before someone mentioned the name SonicMouse.

Titch
02-12-2008, 04:32 PM
NO. NO. NO. NO.

I have been using habbo Since early 2004, i am quite up to date with my habbo history thank you.

And to reply above, i was only merly asking what everyone thinks.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:33 PM
You wasn't even playing when SonicMouse was around.

leahhh
02-12-2008, 04:34 PM
NO. NO. NO. NO.

LOL i dont think you can tell someone who has been a member of the forum for 2 years longer than you, to learn habbo history 'etc'

luce
02-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Who the hell are these people!

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
LOL i dont think you can tell someone who has been a member of the forum for 2 years longer than you, to learn habbo history 'etc'

Tell me who SonicMouse is then and what he did if you and him know so much better then me?

Titch
02-12-2008, 04:36 PM
I dont think its true at all!!
It was just a matter of time before someone mentioned the name SonicMouse.

Who the hell are these people!

SoniceMouse was in my opinion the greatest scripter off all time, he developed many programs but his most famous allowing him staff powers to pick up other people furni, and then after that was fixed and program allowing him to fake trade habbos and steal there thrones, furni ect.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:38 PM
SoniceMouse was in my opinion the greatest scripter off all time, he developed many programs but his most famous allowing him staff powers to pick up other people furni, and then after that was fixed and program allowing him to fake trade habbos and steal there thrones, furni ect.

A lot of that is wrong.

leahhh
Tell me who SonicMouse is then and what he did if you and him know so much better then me?

Did i say i knew him more than you :l

Kardan

So famous that none of us have heard of this program?

SonicMouse isn't back...

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:39 PM
Did i say i knew him more than you :l

No you didn't, but your post seemed to imply as he has been on this forum for 2 years it meant he knew a lot more on the situation then me.

Titch
02-12-2008, 04:40 PM
So famous that none of us have heard of this program?

SonicMouse isn't back...

It was just my opinion that he is famous as he seems to be well known in my opinion.

luce
02-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Well since i have been on habbo for to long and i've never heard of him i don't think he can be that famous!

Kardan
02-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Well since i have been on habbo for to long and i've never heard of him i don't think he can be that famous!

Couldn't have been on for that long if you don't know who SonicMouse is :P

Titch
02-12-2008, 04:42 PM

Well he can, just becuase you havnt heard of him it doesnt mean he cant be famous, its like people from i'm a celebrity, they are famous yet i heard of hardly any of em.

Taken frrom a scripting forum.

SonicMouse came back to habbo on Friday/Saturday and was fake trading with people again. (Fake trading is when they put fake furniture up in the trade so that you will think its real and then agree). The Habbo Staff have stopped people from trading on all hotels, while they work on the script. When they patch his script, trading will be re-enabled again.

leahhh
02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
No you didn't, but your post seemed to imply as he has been on this forum for 2 years it meant he knew a lot more on the situation then me.

So why the hell did you ask if i knew about him :l. & I didnt say anything about him knowing about SonicMouse... Get your facts right. I said, Him being on habbo since 04, he knows ALOT MORE about habbo than you.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:47 PM
So why the hell did you ask if i knew about him :l. & I didnt say anything about him knowing about SonicMouse... Get your facts right. I said, Him being on habbo since 04, he knows ALOT MORE about habbo than you.

Lol? I've been playing longer then 04 love. And you said nothing about Habbo you said he knows more then me because he has been on this forum for 2 years.

Kardan
02-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Well he can, just becuase you havnt heard of him it doesnt mean he cant be famous, its like people from i'm a celebrity, they are famous yet i heard of hardly any of em.

Taken frrom a scripting forum.

So because somebody put that on a scripting forum you believe it?

In that case, I'm Prince William... :$

luce
02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Couldn't have been on for that long if you don't know who SonicMouse is :P

4 years but like yeah :eusa_whis

leahhh
02-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Lol? I've been playing longer then 04 love. And you said nothing about Habbo you said he knows more then me because he has been on this forum for 2 years.

1. Dont all me love

2. I dont CARE if you kno so much about habbo, how long youve been on habbo, if your proud of that your pretty sad.

Edited by AMERlCA.. (Forum Moderator): Please don't post to cause arugments

Kardan
02-12-2008, 04:53 PM
4 years but like yeah :eusa_whis

SonicMouse was mentioned loads in 2004... Still around I think...

Titch

No, please do not twist my words. i said i belive this to be true becuase several big scripting forums and people have said it. I wont not belive it if just 1 said it but several have and theese are forums i trust and belive. What you believe about it is your opinon, and your intitled to it, i am just saying myn and asking for others.

17-jamie-17

Never Knew this was a scripting forum, slipped up there
And vodge stop acting like you know everything and thinkin ur better than everyone else, nobodys impressed
He was only asking for opinions not for your life story.

Kardan
No, please do not twist my words. i said i belive this to be true becuase several big scripting forums and people have said it. I wont not belive it if just 1 said it but several have and theese are forums i trust and belive. What you believe about it is your opinon, and your intitled to it, i am just saying myn and asking for others.

Yep, and I'm just saying my opinion - that it's false :)

shizzle
People think it's him, i've seen it on many forums actually. He did do fake trading in the pass didn't he?

Vodge
02-12-2008, 04:54 PM
1. Dont all me love

2. I dont CARE if you kno so much about habbo, how long youve been on habbo, if your proud of that your pretty sad.

You brought the matter up in the first place, you care because you keep responding, and when I have proven to you that your statements are irrelevant you start using 10 year comebacks to avoid arguing your case back.

So yeah, Good game :)

EDIT:

SonicMouse hacked into housekeeping which allowed him to perform mod commands etc, this was in the days all you needed was a simple log in and password to access housekeeping. He did get caught and had to help Sulake fix up a lot of loose coding which enabled him to exploit Habbo so much.

Titch
02-12-2008, 05:00 PM
People think it's him, i've seen it on many forums actually. He did do fake trading in the pass didn't he?

Yes and he is currently only one of a few people who have a fully developed program and knownledge of how to do it.

You brought the matter up in the first place, you care because you keep responding, and when I have proven to you that your statements are irrelevant you start using 10 year comebacks to avoid arguing your case back.

So yeah, Good game :)

EDIT:

SonicMouse hacked into housekeeping which allowed him to perform mod commands etc, this was in the days all you needed was a simple log in and password to access housekeeping. He did get caught and had to help Sulake fix up a lot of loose coding which enabled him to exploit Habbo so much.

This is where your are wrong my friend, he procceded to build a fake trading program allowing him to fake trade with habbos and steal their furni, He hacked in the housekeeping after this program was patched.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes and he is currently only one of a few people who have a fully developed program and knownledge of how to do it.

This is where your are wrong my friend, he procceded to build a fake trading program allowing him to fake trade with habbos and steal their furni, He hacked in the housekeeping after this program was patched.

Why do you think I said after he hacked into housekeeping and got caught he had to help fix Sulake's coding? I obviously didn't mean fix how he got into housekeeping, cos that was not technical errors, just lousy security on Sulakes behalf.

Access
02-12-2008, 05:05 PM
lol at the people saying 'HE IS NOT FAMOUS'

you do know you're playing habbo where no-one in the whole game is famous don't you? :S

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Famous on Habbo, not real life...

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:07 PM
lolwat? Sonicmouse was imo, one of the most PUBLIC scripters. Doesn't mean that he's in any way responsible or the "only one" capable of what's going on. What're you saying about him being the only one with a "fully developed program"? There's about 10 million programs that are fully functional, the only app I can remember him making was a shockwave ID changer...:rolleyes:
He' just an image, a symbol, he's not lurking behind every exploit there ever was, is and will be. The name SonicMouse is just an old version of todays "iHabbix", it's what people used to accociate automatically with scripting. All you have here is a case of an older habbo player thinking, oh scriptingz, dat must be SonicMouse.

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 05:08 PM
rest in peace

FiiR3
02-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Look, the whole "Sonicmouse is back" "Sonicmouse done it!" is/was a joke. Going back a few years ago any new script released people would instantly claim it was Sonicmouse coming back, a few people said it on the forum you are on about for a joke, that's all. The trading exploit was found by someone else, who i'm not naming here.

He isn't back, he didn't do those things and didn't have the ability to do 90% mentioned in this topic.

No point arguing about if he's famous or not.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:11 PM
lolwat? Sonicmouse was imo, one of the most PUBLIC scripters. Doesn't mean that he's in any way responsible or the "only one" capable of what's going on. What're you saying about him being the only one with a "fully developed program"? There's about 10 million programs that are fully functional, the only app I can remember him making was a shockwave ID changer...:rolleyes:
He' just an image, a symbol, he's not lurking behind every exploit there ever was, is and will be. The name SonicMouse is just an old version of todays "iHabbix", it's what people used to accociate automatically with scripting. All you have here is a case of an older habbo player thinking, oh scriptingz, dat must be SonicMouse.

Thank you, someone with better communication skills to come and explain.

I suck at explaining and getting my points across :(

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 05:12 PM
pay your respects people

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:16 PM
pay your respects people

coffee shop explosion! pls dont infract me for this MODs becos it is relevant kfnxbi.

Slowpoke
02-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh please Vodge you're just a wannabe veteran. You can't even keep track of your lies: In your signature it says you joined Habbo in 2002 whereas on your Habbo home it says 2003 - Go back to school mate.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh please Vodge you're just a wannabe veteran. You can't even keep track of your lies: In your signature it says you joined Habbo in 2002 whereas on your Habbo home it says 2003 - Go back to school mate.

It was around 2002/2003, my cousin introduced it to me around the Christmas holidays. I'm not pretending to be anything either.

I don't need to go back to school 'mate'.

Sulai
02-12-2008, 05:30 PM
meh, i was'nt around when he was... i dont no much about him cept his name but i've heard he was good.

it might be him... but would he not leave like some sort of mark?

christ dont start an arguement over nothing lol

Ardemax
02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
SonicMouse is back my... uhh.. behind?
seriously, i agree with kardan, im known as "Yeski" online, but "Her Majesty" offline.
pfft

mk
02-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Nah he wont come back lol
but ye i joined in around 2005 & i remember everyone saying, "HIDE BEHIND YOUR HC SOFAS SONICMOUSE IS ONLINE, LOCK ALL YOUR ROOMS AND LOG OFF!!1!11"
lol good old days tbh :D
& he is pretty e-famous for his scripting and whatever-else he did

Wootzeh
02-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Nah he wont come back lol
but ye i joined in around 2005 & i remember everyone saying, "HIDE BEHIND YOUR HC SOFAS SONICMOUSE IS ONLINE, LOCK ALL YOUR ROOMS AND LOG OFF!!1!11"
lol good old days tbh :D
& he is pretty e-famous for his scripting and whatever-else he did
sonicmouse didn't even play in 2005 :S

leahhh
02-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Why do you think I said after he hacked into housekeeping and got caught he had to help fix Sulake's coding? I obviously didn't mean fix how he got into housekeeping, cos that was not technical errors, just lousy security on Sulakes behalf.

JESSSE YOU JUST LOVE TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE DONT YOU.
Id LOVE to see you argue with someone irl, then you'll see what would happen then. But you dont dare to, so you come on habbo and argue. Dont speak to me again, as i wont be replying to ANY of your worthless comments.

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Id LOVE to see you argue with someone irl, then you'll see what would happen then. But you dont dare to, so you come on habbo and argue. Dont speak to me again, as i wont be replying to ANY of your worthless comments.

Don't think you're higher because you're certainly not ~ nobody even knows who you are hun.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:59 PM

I like how you can completely judge my lifestyle through a few posts on an internet thread? Your brain is obviously very limited to make such assumptions.

And I don't care if you don't reply, you're running out of things to say.

Swinkid
02-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I think he may be coming back - im just able to remember him. But i doubt he'll do the damage he done.

leahhh
02-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Don't think you're higher because you're certainly not ~ nobody even knows who you are hun.

LOLL whats that got to do with anything? unlike some people... i dont make out im 'famous'' on an online game, and get a thrill out of it.

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 06:11 PM
LOLL whats that got to do with anything? unlike some people... i dont make out im 'famous'' on an online game, and get a thrill out of it.

Neither do I. If people want to label me "famous" then great, that's their life.

lemon.
02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
you people arguing about how long you've been on habbo is quite sad. :rolleyes:

leahhh
02-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Neither do I. If people want to label me "
'famous" then great, that's their life.

***** point proven, did i ever mention you being famous :l. SRS just shut up please, im not waisting my time with someone i DONT even kno who they are.

Cypher-
02-12-2008, 06:16 PM
"SonicMouse" is older than much staff, went and Im assuming completed a college degree and is probably stuck behind some desk now working with a good job, I wouldnt bet most people over the age of 21 use Habbo to gain critical acclaim from fellow internet users, would you?

And Vodge if you are referring to the most recently memorable Housekeeping intrusions that happened around 05/06 that was mainly >Max< a former Habbox staff member who decided to be a badass online :)

Vodge
02-12-2008, 06:31 PM
"SonicMouse" is older than much staff, went and Im assuming completed a college degree and is probably stuck behind some desk now working with a good job, I wouldnt bet most people over the age of 21 use Habbo to gain critical acclaim from fellow internet users, would you?

And Vodge if you are referring to the most recently memorable Housekeeping intrusions that happened around 05/06 that was mainly >Max< a former Habbox staff member who decided to be a badass online :)

Nah I was referring to when SM did it years ago.

e5
02-12-2008, 06:40 PM
:S He could have joined the forum late?

Skot
02-12-2008, 06:44 PM
SonicMouse isnt coming back to habbo :)

He left LONG ago!

Titch
02-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Thread Closed due to arguing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!