PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Another Chain Mail

Jordan:A
02-12-2008, 05:34 PM
God these are annoying :/
and the worst thing is, people believe them !

message to All Habbo users. There has been Many complaints from other Habbo Users about the "Trade Ban". We can see why you Disagree with it and understand. However there has been a Incident of "scamming". This ban is to get rid off all scamming in the hotel, and stop other Habbo users from getting upset, because they have been scammed. We are trying our best to convince the scammers not to scam. We have came to a decision. Please send this to 20 Other Habbo users And Help stop scamming. If you DO NOT send this message to 20 other Habbo users Your Habbo account will be Permanently Banned.

PS: THIS IS NOT A JOKE IF YOU DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15 OTHER HABBO USERS WE WILL THINK THAT YOU ARE THE SCAMMERS.
Also one last thing. We will Cheak the last 3 years chat logs to see who has been scamming and the scammers will be banned For good.
Thank you for co-operating With Us. Trading Hopefully will be unbanned soon.
Bucho6

lol, these people are so stupid, various reasons
Trading is not banned its disabled
If it was really Bucho who sent it then he would send it himself

Moved by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): This section seems better.

Vodge
02-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I like how they can't spell.

Ardemax
this is not news, nor a rumour

Accipiter
Tbh, I'v never actually took notice of any chainmail even the "If you read this you must keep on reading or die -jumps boring ****- you will die in ten days if you do not send round to 10 people"

Atleast they gave me an idea for a Horror movie for my English media :)

LoveToStack
02-12-2008, 05:41 PM
I only know about 3 people on my f/l so ye I don't pay much attention to any Minimail or w/e it's called.

Sulai
02-12-2008, 05:43 PM
god chain mail is annoying... its like come back into fashion (if tht makes sense lol) i get txts from friends saying random stuff talking bout send onto the person u love etc

Arron
02-12-2008, 05:45 PM
god chain mail is annoying... its like come back into fashion (if tht makes sense lol) i get txts from friends saying random stuff talking bout send onto the person u love etc

I think text messaging is too far. Msn and Chainmail is enough.

02-12-2008, 08:08 PM
I think text messaging is too far. Msn and Chainmail is enough.
Yeah, all i get is chain mail on my email.
Tbh its an utter load of ****

SinfulRegrets
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
If it is so annoying why post it and shaire it with us? Surely we dont give a s***t

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
I don't really want to see a thread any time of os us get a chain mail message, lol. They aren't that interesting certainly not interesting enough to be rendered as news nor a rumour either.

02-12-2008, 08:31 PM
I don't really want to see a thread any time of os us get a chain mail message, lol. They aren't that interesting certainly not interesting enough to be rendered as news nor a rumour either.
Well dont click on it then you wont see it

Immenseman
02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Well don't post things in a news and rumours section which isn't a news or a rumour?!

MrGazet
02-12-2008, 08:35 PM
thts utter load of rubbish.

Decode
02-12-2008, 08:36 PM
How about you don't have people from Habbo on your msn? or do you have no friends in real life?

TonyBest
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
If u notice at first it says to send to 20 people then a few lines ahead it says 15 people. Personally the 1s who send this piece of rubbish are no lifers

Ardemax
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
ooo, what's with the harsh insults?
just ignore them and remove that contact
please don't tell the whole of hxf ;)

mlp16
02-12-2008, 09:17 PM
I don't even use habbo mini-mail its pointless.

Taurusman1000
31-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Attention, All people of Habbo
Habbo is recently becoming very overpopulated,
There have been many members complaining that Habbo
is becoming very slow.Record shows that the reason is
that there are too many non-active Habbo members
And on the other side too many new Habbo members.
We will be sending this messages around to see if the
Members are active or not,If you're active please send
to all of your friend users using Copy+Paste to show that you are active
Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks,
The user will be deleted without hesitation to create more space,
If Habbo is still overpopulated we kindly ask for donations but until then send this message to all your friends and make sure you send
this message to show me that your active and not deleted.
Founder of Habbo
Mark Zuckerberg

Yeah, this message has been going around Habbo US... twice. The sad thing is they ae tryin to scam us as a founder of a different site here is a link to the article

http://www.habbo.com/articles/567-habbo-is-overpopulatedagain

These people are sad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!