PDA

View Full Version : My Story...

Luno1599
02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey Guys,

For those of you who want to please read my story...
(All this is true and happening now)

I met a girl a few months ago... (I will call her Liz in this, thats not her name tho) Liz is amazing and is 14 years old... My name is Danny and I am 16 years old and work at a school... A few months ago me and Liz started to get very close due to me spliting up with my long term partner, I use to text her when I was down and she would always put a smaile on my face. This made us close and we got closer and closer over time. We text alot and want to think about starting a relationship together, the one thing is Liz is a student at the school where I work... This has made things hard due to laws and policys. Because I live in a small town all my firends and girls (who I have liked for a long time) still go to this school and now has made it hard for me to get into a relationship.

Liz I love very much and want to help her as she has some problems in her life she things will stop if we become partners with some help from me! of course...

After time I had the currege to ask my manager, after some time due to having to read the essa i had just written he came back with the answer well I say answer but his response was...

"this is a compicated issue you face because of your age, and it becomes even more complicated because what happens if we split up.... things can be said that can get both of us into trouble..."

So no ture answer was given... But I love Liz and will do my best to stick by her and hope one day we get together and show people just what we mean to each other!

I find myself angry and upset by the face I cant be with someone I love... By sometimes we just cant be with who we want to be... I dont want to be the one to tell Liz that we cant be together because it will hurt her alot!

So thats my story guys... I hope I can come back with good news but dont count me on it... Please feel free to comment...

Danny!
xxx

RockyHorror
03-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Your in a position of trust, working at a school.
By doing what your doing, your mistreating the trust you've been given and could face a lot of trouble from it, and thats not even mentioning the fact shes 14.

Luno1599
03-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes I know that but the fact is she was my friend when I was at school and I was also a student there 2 months ago now i work there... So yes it is sticky and also a confusing topic...

Casual
03-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Imo go find another job and just go out with her. Who cares what anyone thinks :S Theres people at my college who are with 14 year olds and nobody does anything so i don't really see the problem with it? If you truly love her you'll take a chance :)

Luno1599
03-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Imo go find another job and just go out with her. Who cares what anyone thinks :S Theres people at my college who are with 14 year olds and nobody does anything so i don't really see the problem with it? If you truly love her you'll take a chance :)

Thats the thing though im 16 on £1000 a month and have fallen in love with one of my best friends but my job is preventing me from been with her...

leah
04-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Your in a position of trust, working at a school.
By doing what your doing, your mistreating the trust you've been given and could face a lot of trouble from it, and thats not even mentioning the fact shes 14. don't be such a killjoy... he loves her ;|

I agree. If you love her then go for it :) +rep

Luno1599
04-12-2008, 06:03 PM
don't be such a killjoy... he loves her ;|

I agree. If you love her then go for it :) +rep

Thanks for your realy nice comment! +rep too
xx

Sepron
04-12-2008, 07:19 PM
DO it, but you suffer a loss: your job!!

ToxicPaddy
04-12-2008, 07:27 PM
What would happen if you split up? It could be all over local papers that a person working at the school is going out with a pupil. Thats massively bad publicity for the school. Either get a new job and go out with her or don't go out with her and keep your new job. Up to you but that's my two cents :) +rep

mike475
04-12-2008, 11:15 PM
im not being mean or nasty, but just think if the papers found out, regardless of your age, they are biased and the headlines going to be "local school worker sleeps with student" - you wont be liked in your area.

ToxicPaddy
05-12-2008, 05:14 PM
im not being mean or nasty, but just think if the papers found out, regardless of your age, they are biased and the headlines going to be "local school worker sleeps with student" - you wont be liked in your area.

Exactly. +rep:)

Luno1599
05-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Lol.... I dont intend on sleeping with her... I understand i cant do that...
Lol I have just left the school :P

Danny

luce
05-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Hey Guys,

For those of you who want to please read my story...
(All this is true and happening now)

I met a girl a few months ago... (I will call her Liz in this, thats not her name tho) Liz is amazing and is 14 years old... My name is Danny and I am 16 years old and work at a school... A few months ago me and Liz started to get very close due to me spliting up with my long term partner, I use to text her when I was down and she would always put a smaile on my face. This made us close and we got closer and closer over time. We text alot and want to think about starting a relationship together, the one thing is Liz is a student at the school where I work... This has made things hard due to laws and policys. Because I live in a small town all my firends and girls (who I have liked for a long time) still go to this school and now has made it hard for me to get into a relationship.

Liz I love very much and want to help her as she has some problems in her life she things will stop if we become partners with some help from me! of course...

After time I had the currege to ask my manager, after some time due to having to read the essa i had just written he came back with the answer well I say answer but his response was...

"this is a compicated issue you face because of your age, and it becomes even more complicated because what happens if we split up.... things can be said that can get both of us into trouble..."

So no ture answer was given... But I love Liz and will do my best to stick by her and hope one day we get together and show people just what we mean to each other!

I find myself angry and upset by the face I cant be with someone I love... By sometimes we just cant be with who we want to be... I dont want to be the one to tell Liz that we cant be together because it will hurt her alot!

So thats my story guys... I hope I can come back with good news but dont count me on it... Please feel free to comment...

Danny!
xxx

Blates HOBJOBs other account!

Luno1599
05-12-2008, 08:29 PM
You what?

mike475
07-12-2008, 07:15 PM
Exactly. +rep:)
cheers guys, returned (Y)

and @luno even if you dont plan on sleeping with her, even if you're caught like holding hands or something the media is going to automatically assume you are sleeping with her.

tbh if you really like her quit your job.

flyingbrick
10-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Well done, you should write a book.

Truly, this is a real heart-render. I weeped and weeped and weeped. You could make big books of this one.....

Luno1599
14-12-2008, 10:27 PM
cheers guys, returned (Y)

and @luno even if you dont plan on sleeping with her, even if you're caught like holding hands or something the media is going to automatically assume you are sleeping with her.

tbh if you really like her quit your job.

Thanks, but its all ok now... things have fizzled out now... so yeah...

Well done, you should write a book.

Truly, this is a real heart-render. I weeped and weeped and weeped. You could make big books of this one.....

Yeah I could... not to think about what will happen if I told you what happened with my ex.. that wud be a huge book!

camera
17-12-2008, 05:19 AM
You can always date her secretly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!