PDA

View Full Version : Anime I need some anime..

Jord
03-12-2008, 12:15 PM
I need something with swords fighting any good ones?

Dubbed also

Axel
03-12-2008, 12:40 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=540382

Southe,
03-12-2008, 01:57 PM
well i dont know =/

Like people keep saying shouldnt limit yourself to just dubbed anime..

Nemo
03-12-2008, 04:07 PM
No good anime thats dubbed soz

Neversoft
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Samurai Champloo for sword fights, Trigun for gun fights. Not sure how decent the dub for Champloo is, Trigun has an alright dub.

Jord
04-12-2008, 02:50 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=540382

Nobody has posted in there if its dubbed or not.

Samurai Champloo for sword fights, Trigun for gun fights. Not sure how decent the dub for Champloo is, Trigun has an alright dub.

Only person that helped me thank you.

J0SH
04-12-2008, 03:55 AM
Animes are japanese, it's very rare for them to be dubbed.

Jord
04-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Its not rare you know nothing about anime.

J0SH
04-12-2008, 06:45 AM
I don't but it's true, why would they make half of them in English, you only really get dubs for 'every week series' such as Naruto.

Jord
04-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Thats because they made "Subs" Way befor "dubbed" there will working on "Dubbed" Just because I watch them fast and catch up to the episode doesnt mean "Dubbed" is not good.

Niall!
04-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Thats because they made "Subs" Way befor "dubbed" there will working on "Dubbed" Just because I watch them fast and catch up to the episode doesnt mean "Dubbed" is not good.

Don't be stupid, only EXTREMELY popular series and weekly shonen gets dubbed, not every anime is dubbed, infact very few are.

J0SH
04-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Don't be stupid, only EXTREMELY popular series and weekly shonen gets dubbed, not every anime is dubbed, infact very few are.

That's what I thought too ;)

Jord
04-12-2008, 05:45 PM

Correct me If im wrong I dont remember saying every single anime Is dubbed?

Nemo
04-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Actually dubs and subs are very different, not just the language.

Neversoft
04-12-2008, 08:03 PM

Bull.

75% of anime released in the UK has been dubbed. Every offical anime DVD I own has the option to watch it either way, subbed or dubbed.

Niall!
04-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Bull.

75% of anime released in the UK has been dubbed. Every offical anime DVD I own has the option to watch it either way, subbed or dubbed.

How many animes have been released in the UK compared to the number in Japan?

Southe,
04-12-2008, 08:37 PM
All dvds released here have the option but thats only because they were dubbed. No Dub = No Us/Uk release.

In shops and online Anime is only a small market.. compared to japans. So yea.. Only reason some animes get dubbed is because they think it will appeal to children in US. It gets dubbed, censored, cut. then shown to kiddies. and then you have another death note/Naruto outbreak of kids going :eusa_danc over it.

Then if it did really well there chances are will get a release here or maybe even broadcasted.

To be honest i think you should stop being picky and start watching subs. because there are plenty of good series out there which will never get dubbed so yea..

Neversoft
04-12-2008, 10:37 PM
How many animes have been released in the UK compared to the number in Japan?

What does that have to with dubbing? Believe it or not, but they speak Japanese in Japan. They don't need to watch English dubbed anime.

Niall!
05-12-2008, 09:19 PM
What does that have to with dubbing? Believe it or not, but they speak Japanese in Japan. They don't need to watch English dubbed anime.

What I'm implying is that he's missing out on alot of animes that never get released in the UK or US because he watches dubs not subs.

Neversoft
07-12-2008, 05:10 PM
What I'm implying is that he's missing out on alot of animes that never get released in the UK or US because he watches dubs not subs.

Can't agree more on that. The selection released in the UK compared to what Japan have is absolutely tiny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!