PDA

View Full Version : L1Cs Confused Maze

HOSKO02
03-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Hey guys, I got up to 94% yesterday, there was no space to put my name on a stickie, so I figured I'd come back later to see if they had been wiped. I never made it back yesterday and upon trying today, have found that the password has been changed.

Yesterdays was: 3dpiles

Does anyone have the current password?

L1C Hasn't logged in since September, so how the hell has the password changed?

Also, is it worth doing it? She isn't active to know you've made it if you do and couldn't buy a trophie anyway, what's the point? J

ElliottThompson
03-12-2008, 12:47 PM
He isnt active*. And he comes on every 3 months or so to give out trophies and shiz so if you do complete it you will eventually get your trophy. I dont think you have the correct pass to 94%. Never hard of that pass before although i dont know them atm. But i have the passes to every simple other L1C maze rooms rofl.

HOSKO02
03-12-2008, 12:51 PM
He isnt active*. And he comes on every 3 months or so to give out trophies and shiz so if you do complete it you will eventually get your trophy. I dont think you have the correct pass to 94%. Never hard of that pass before although i dont know them atm. But i have the passes to every simple other L1C maze rooms rofl.

That's what it said the pass was in the room, perhaps it's a really old one.

There was no space on the stickie to write my name, so what was I supposed to do?

scott
03-12-2008, 12:57 PM
That's what it said the pass was in the room, perhaps it's a really old one.

There was no space on the stickie to write my name, so what was I supposed to do?
Start from the begining :)

Sulai
03-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey guys, I got up to 94% yesterday, there was no space to put my name on a stickie, so I figured I'd come back later to see if they had been wiped. I never made it back yesterday and upon trying today, have found that the password has been changed.

Yesterdays was: 3dpiles

Does anyone have the current password?

L1C Hasn't logged in since September, so how the hell has the password changed?

Also, is it worth doing it? She isn't active to know you've made it if you do and couldn't buy a trophie anyway, what's the point? J

do you no the password to the prveious stage?

i suggest you go there and carry on.

If he hasn't logged on, the pass couldn't of changed.

you must of gotten it wrong.

Frisky
03-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Isn't the end like... free rights room, so people just clean the stickys?

Ardemax
04-12-2008, 07:00 AM
Isn't the end like... free rights room, so people just clean the stickys?

no, not that i remember

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!