PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Cloning d/c

:Hazel
04-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Ok whenever I try to clone I open up another page and it says shockwave error. I refresh a few times and then it works and i can get one clone, but then i press f5 to do some more and after about 4 or 5 clones habbo freezes and so does my whole computer, i cant then access any internet pages at all as it says page cannot be displayed and i end up restarting the whole computer :@ Anyone know how i can sort this out?

Tommy
04-07-2005, 10:10 PM
It does that with me all the time, just try and avoid having so many clones, because having so many chockwave things on at once can confuse youre computer,

that is if its a rubbish computer like mine =P

05-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh :( theres nothing i can do then? That stinks :@

Craig
05-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Yes same with me I have to refresh about 5 times then after 3 clones for advertising it gets quite laggy so I usually close em down but takes ages for it to unfrezze >:-|

HolyWar
05-07-2005, 04:43 PM
Hazel, Download Fire Fox. Its another internet browser similar to Internet Explorer only it is much better and has less errors. I wouldnt be suprised if you installed it and things started working better. Its not a keylogger ;) its actually one of the newest and most popular web browsers. Just search Fire Fox in google. Could also just be that your internet connection doesnt have too much bandwith or your computer needs defragmenting or something.

Chimed
05-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I have a program where you can connect to habbo through 10 different ports and it doesn't lag your computer. And firefox isn't much different.

05-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok thanks for the tip.

Jase
05-07-2005, 08:50 PM
don't know if firefox will do anything...

btw, once i've had 9 clone windows up and it crashed meh whole laptop lol

Funshine!
05-07-2005, 08:52 PM
I dunno if this will be any use but maybe you should upgrade your shockwave player?

05-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Hazel, Download Fire Fox. Its another internet browser similar to Internet Explorer only it is much better and has less errors. I wouldnt be suprised if you installed it and things started working better. Its not a keylogger ;) its actually one of the newest and most popular web browsers. Just search Fire Fox in google. Could also just be that your internet connection doesnt have too much bandwith or your computer needs defragmenting or something.

I downloaded it. Its sooo quick thanks alot ;) Plus rep for you :D

Matty
05-07-2005, 10:54 PM
*was going to suggest this*

HolyWar
06-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey Hazel, I must admit I miss seeing the yellow hat around ;) Think I need to avoid this game for a while, starts to get to your head and I havent even been playing as long as most people. Firefox does seem to work alot better than Internet Explorer, I noticed it helped speed up a few things and had less errors. Hope your doing well, and will see you again soon :D

The Professor
06-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Chimed what is this program?

clearmint
06-07-2005, 03:15 PM
all I do is hold right click on the check in sign anddrag it up to the internet bar where you type in the address

shenk.
06-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Defrag ur pc and u will be able to open more

Rashelly
09-07-2005, 07:22 PM
This might be a silly question but...
Why in gods earth would you need that many clones anyway?
There's no need for advertising anymore now the nav has so many categories, and even if you want to advertise, you only really need one.

HolyWar
10-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Rash, If you have the ability to load several clones onto your computer you can instantly put your room on the poplist :D. No need to advertise because with 10 users standing in your doorway it is sure to bring in more people.

14-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey Hazel, I must admit I miss seeing the yellow hat around ;) Think I need to avoid this game for a while, starts to get to your head and I havent even been playing as long as most people. Firefox does seem to work alot better than Internet Explorer, I noticed it helped speed up a few things and had less errors. Hope your doing well, and will see you again soon :D

Sorry for the late reply only just seen this. I'm fine, hope you are ok :) Come and see my yellow hat soon ;)

bilm
14-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Im quite lucky i can get alot of clones but at my friends house he has the same trouble

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!