PDA

View Full Version : New childine competition?

Sarah
03-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Hello, my name is Louis and I'm here to tell you about a brand new Creative Agency that is launching in Habbo!
We believe the best people to promote ChildLine are young people themselves, so we’ve just chosen a brand new agency to do all of our advertising.
It’s based in Habbo and it’s run by you, for you. Apart from the boss, no adults work there!
To find out more, or if you’d like to be a part of it, track me down in the Zen Garden and ask for details of our “flash mob” secret brief.
You can also click on the billboard to find out more.
The agency will be launched at 4pm next Monday in the Zen Garden by Ian, the agency’s creative director.
The winners of the brief will get to stay on after the launch event for an exclusive after-party with Ian, the agency’s creative director, and be the first to see inside the agency!
Look forward to seeing you in the Zen Garden.

Louis, ChildLine Scout
..interesting.

edit: i know the thread title is spelt wrong.

CokeZone
03-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Nice find!

Fifteen
03-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Thats cool, wonder how you win though? :)

Sarah
03-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Idea officially launches in the Zen Garden on Monday 8 December at 4pm. Ian, the creative director, will bring along a celebrity guest from ChildLine to help you celebrate. But before all that we're giving you a top secret brief: round up your mates and join us in the Zen Garden this Friday 5 December at 4pm for a flashmob. We want to have the most Habbos ever in one place, wearing their coolest clothes and dancing at the same time! The four of you who grab our attention the most will get an official invite to the exclusive party after Monday's launch.
thats what you get when you click the billboard in the zen garden. ive put in bold what i think you have to do?

Imosae
03-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I think the Launch thing will be this :

http://www.habborator.org/dump/room/room_schule.png

Sarah
03-12-2008, 04:44 PM
that means we're getting celebrity guest next week then?

luce
03-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Oh cool and i thought someone was already coming next week with neon or something

efq
03-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Cool, I'll be sure to buy alot of the furni, go with my badge and the NSPCC room I still have :D

Ardemax
04-12-2008, 06:47 AM
hmm, i don't get the competition

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!