PDA

View Full Version : Regular VIPs..

J0SH
03-12-2008, 05:19 PM
Can't we have a feature so we can also customize our page? I know it's 'one less feature' for the VIP+'s but they can also swap colours and such whereas we can't. Because I'm certain we was promised a feature before and didn't get one. :P Plus VIP+ is really expensive so I'm not likely to buy it if I'm only going to use that feature that doesn't allow it on regular VIPs.

jackass
03-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Totally agree, normal VIP does appear to be lacking in features.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 05:24 PM
VIP+ pay for the privledge to be able to change their profile and VIP colour so I dont see why it should be so readily avaliable for normal VIP's to be able to do the same when they are paying half as much as VIP+'s so I disgaree.

J0SH
03-12-2008, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't pay an extra £1.50 for two features. We was promised a new feature though so why can't we just have the ability to customize our profile? Instead we have to pay for it along with sub forums, pretty crap really.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 05:28 PM
That is you, people pay for it for them two features which normal VIP's evidently want ^ and to help the running of the site. And if their was a new feature then I think it would be fore VIP's P VIP+'s not just VIP's.

J0SH
03-12-2008, 05:41 PM
People pay for the extra colours, the ability to swap between colours and possibaly page customization, but I haven't really seen anyone do up their page apart from when I was VIP+ I had backgrounds on it and everything.

Plank
03-12-2008, 05:45 PM
It would be unfair on those that have VIP+ now.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 05:49 PM
brandon, scotty!, astonvilla, CHA!NGANG, mint, to name a few whom have personalised their user profile. Cant say that people dont use it because people do. So still I disagree 100%

Con
03-12-2008, 05:51 PM
People pay for the extra colours, the ability to swap between colours and possibaly page customization, but I haven't really seen anyone do up their page apart from when I was VIP+ I had backgrounds on it and everything.
I always edit my page colours etc.
(can't atm as I have Christmas vip)

The main reason people actually pay that much for VIP+ is to help Habbox and to get all the extra features, it wouldn't be fair if they were still paying that much and only got a couple of extra colours.
The privileges are for people that pay for it, if you want the feature - pay for it.

scott
03-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Dont know abuot that as an extra feature, but i do think there should be a new one :).

J0SH
03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
They change a colour that's it :P

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 05:52 PM
if you want the feature - pay for it.
+REP for a hot point!

+^ If thats the case then what does it matter to you? You sound like you dont even care that we can change the colour of our names? :S Yet you made this thread.

scott
03-12-2008, 05:59 PM
+REP for a hot point!

+^ If thats the case then what does it matter to you? You sound like you dont even care that we can change the colour of our names? :S Yet you made this thread.

He already said he dosnt want to pay extra to do that though :P

Ask most people they will say they bought VIP+ for the extra colours and/or to be able to change their usegroup. Not customize profile ;)

CHA!NGANG
03-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Nope I don't agree. Pretty much the only reason I got VIP+ Was for the Profile coustomization, so if it was for VIP's too it would be pointless. I think it's pretty much the biggest extra that VIP+'s get so yeah.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Nope I don't agree. Pretty much the only reason I got VIP+ Was for the Profile coustomization, so if it was for VIP's too it would be pointless. I think it's pretty much the biggest extra that VIP+'s get so yeah.
I would say the 2 extra colours that everyone posted about and then were made VIP+ were the biggest features of it ;)

CHA!NGANG
03-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh yeah Forgot about them :P Them too! :D

scott
03-12-2008, 06:04 PM
I mean you're using one! :D

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Well what if I don't have any PayPal money, I'm not gonna consider coughing up an extra £1.50 just so I can customize my profile, we're lacking features as it is so I made this thread to see if regular VIPs can be able to customize theirs. :S

CHA!NGANG
03-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Nor I know what your saying lol. As for the Paypal, I don't have it either but you can buy VIP for HC's/Rares, which is how I got it. Also, I do agree VIP's should have another feature, just don't think it should be customizing profiles as it is a big part of VIP+ and I don't think it should be added to the VIP Extras.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Well what if I don't have any PayPal money, I'm not gonna consider coughing up an extra £1.50 just so I can customize my profile, we're lacking features as it is so I made this thread to see if regular VIPs can be able to customize theirs. :S
Maybe they should make it into a SMS subscription if posibble, i know a few people who do want it but dont have PayPal nor do they play habbo or have furni to spend on buying it, but yeahhh.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:14 PM
If your lacking money, save up and wait. I do?

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't mind if you could buy multi months with SMS, but it's one month per 24 hours isn't it so that's crap? :P And I don't have any rares on Habbo so that's out of the window.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:16 PM
^ Its not too much hassel to be able to do that is it? And you can understand, people may by year subscriptions and not pay.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:18 PM
^ Its not too much hassel to be able to do that is it? And you can understand, people may by year subscriptions and not pay.
How could they buy a years subsription and not pay......................?

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:19 PM

You're confusing yourself, just stop right there, you have no ******* idea what you're speaking about. Take a second to re-read the thread. I'm 14, I don't get any PayPal cash period, how the **** am I meant to 'save up' you don't realise I'm asking if we can get a new feature?

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:19 PM
not paying a phone bill?

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:20 PM
They automatically get the payment though. And what if it's a pay as u go phone? I'm really gonna use a contract and buy that many months worth, it'll cost a fortune.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:21 PM
not paying a phone bill?
If you dont pay your phonebill the phone company will find a way to get the money, you cant just get away without paying your phone bill :rolleyes:

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Im 14, have no paypal? Save up money you get and can buy. + You were saying that u wanted the profile customizsations and possibley being able to change VIP colour. Were all saying that is a totally unfair decision to be made because why should you reap the benifits by paying half of what the rest of the VIP+ subscribers do? And like I said, a new feature would be good for both! So dont go swearing at me.

And sorry scott! 'ard nut :P Maybe you simply cannot have the feature to buy more than one month at a time, anyway like buying once a day is a massive hassel sending a text.

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:24 PM
I never mentioned wanting to change VIP colours, this thread is about a new feature that we where promised and I suggested the ability to customize our pages, at the end of the day I'll never pay for VIP+ because that's the only feature I want and I'm not paying £1.50 for it. And how the hell can I save up on PayPal if I have no way of income to get make money on PayPal. Sorry, are you simple? Just get out of my thread you don't understand do you. :S

scott
03-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Im 14, have no paypal? Save up money you get and can buy. + You were saying that u wanted the profile customizsations and possibley being able to change VIP colour. Were all saying that is a totally unfair decision to be made because why should you reap the benifits by paying half of what the rest of the VIP+ subscribers do? And like I said, a new feature would be good for both! So dont go swearing at me.

And sorry scott! 'ard nut :P Maybe you simply cannot have the feature to buy more than one month at a time, anyway like buying once a day is a massive hassel sending a text.
You're 14 :S thats new to me.

He said that not many people use the profile customization, if it was given to normal VIPs then maybe it would be used more.

Mint
03-12-2008, 06:25 PM
No way, VIP+'s pay twice as much as standard VIP, maybe another feature for VIP's and VIP+ would be ok. Cos if VIP's got a new feature and VIP+'s didn't have that feature, it wouldn't be fair to VIP+'s because like I said, they pay twice as much. ;)

Sammeth.
Rather than taking away a feature thats specifically for VIP+ and giving it to all VIPs, which would be very unfair on the VIP+'s, why not suggest a brand new feature that both VIP and VIP+'s can enjoy?

J0SH
You're 14 :S thats new to me.

He said that not many people use the profile customization, if it was given to normal VIPs then maybe it would be used more.

/thread.

But Alkaz has confused himself and gone into a timewarp and talking about all kinds of stuff, soon this will turn into a discussion of why MAD resigned.

CHA!NGANG
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
No need to flame Joe ;) I can see what he is saying and I agree to an extent too. Anyway on topic, I agree with Sammeth :) Also, It's not hard if you really wanted to get VIP+, you could just get habbo credits via SMS, and then sell them for VIP+.

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Regular VIPs... Can't we have a feature so we can also customize our page? I know it's 'one less feature' for the VIP+'s but they can also swap colours and such whereas we can't. Because I'm certain we was promised a feature before and didn't get one. :P Plus VIP+ is really expensive so I'm not likely to buy it if I'm only going to use that feature that doesn't allow it on regular VIPs.
bold - thread title.

You said VIP's should be able to custamise profiles which sparked this off. I have not confussed myself thank you very much.

+Scott, I meant 16, reading Josh's post got me in a fuzzle.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:31 PM
bold - thread title.

You said VIP's should be able to custamise profiles which sparked this off. I have not confussed myself thank you very much.
He didnt say should be, he was asking if we could :P

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:31 PM
bold - thread title.

You have, you're going on about me wanting to be able to change VIP colours? All I want is that one feature as we was promised a new feature, and people keep going on about VIP+ being double the price, you also get like 3 more features. I'm not paying £1.50 extra when I'm going to use 1/3 features. :rolleyes: And you lied about your age, you're 14 now? I remember you being 16 before :rolleyes: :S

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I know, which sparked of the 'discussion' about VIP's shouldnt have the feature.

Fehm
03-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I bought 1 month VIP blue which im on now, but after this runs out i aint buying it again lol xD

Its boring and theres like 3 forums which no one posts in, the featurs arent exactly amazing xD

Im not buying any more after this month

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:34 PM
But we should get the feature, it's sad how we can't even use the vital vB feature of customizing a page. We have to pay for it. :blue_doub

Sammeth.
03-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Rather than taking away a feature thats specifically for VIP+ and giving it to all VIPs, which would be very unfair on the VIP+'s, why not suggest a brand new feature that both VIP and VIP+'s can enjoy?

Nice idea! I think people should follow this advice rather than arguing.

Mint
03-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Everyone stop arguing, all that Josh wanted to know is if standard VIP's could have one of VIP+'s features. This thread is way out of topic. Like I said before, why don't we try suggesting some new features that both VIP's and VIP+'s could have. And Josh, I really don't think that the majority of VIP+'s would be happy to let standard VIP's have the customizable profiles feature.

scott
03-12-2008, 06:36 PM
:love3:

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:37 PM

Or they could make regular VIPs also to customize their page, they'll be left with two extra features and new vip colours and then we can all enjoy customized pages everywhere! :eusa_clap

CHA!NGANG
03-12-2008, 06:38 PM

Nice IDEA! :D And Josh, it's already been said that normal VIP's customizing there profiles might be unfair on VIP+'s :P

Alkaz
03-12-2008, 06:39 PM
No thanks. New idea = Mmm, scrolling images in avatar like UT? Lame but its an idea!

scott
03-12-2008, 06:42 PM
No thanks. New idea = Mmm, scrolling images in avatar like UT? Lame but its an idea!
Dont get what ya mean

scott
03-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Dont get what ya mean

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Nice IDEA! :D And Josh, it's already been said that normal VIP's customizing there profiles might be unfair on VIP+'s :P

But they'll still have extra features such as being able to change colours and two additional colours that we can't get, perhaps if they get introduced a private forum or something it'd be fair :( Because then if we can't get VIP+ before 1st of January then we won't be able to enjoy such a great feature. :'(

jackass
03-12-2008, 06:48 PM

You mean an animated .gif? You can already do that. :S

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Perhaps VIP+'s can get 1-3 letter names where as we can only get a minimum of 4 letters and then they can get a img in their usertitle like you could before, a tiny one :P Like a little pixel image, that's an idea.

$B.
03-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Im sure if VIP+ was available via SMS there wouldn't be such an uproar. >.>

luce
03-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Hum i dont tink it needs to be changed i thinnk managers can do it aswell, if you have to pay alot you should atleast get something

J0SH
03-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Or if we didn't lack features :P

today
03-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Ahem, i use my profile to like theme it lols.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!