PDA

View Full Version : Best Quest of WotLK?

DrLacero
03-12-2008, 05:24 PM
What is your favourite and/or the best quest you've done in WotLK?

I've put a few of my favourites in the poll (all neutral) but feel free to mention any I've missed.

Charles
03-12-2008, 05:37 PM
My choice isn't on the list; but it's the entire questline with Matthias Lehner in Icecrown, what with its storyline and you controlling Arthas for various parts of the chain. The ending is fantastic, but I won't ruin anything ;).

Axel
03-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Battle for Undercity.

Bailey
03-12-2008, 06:38 PM
My battle for the undercity quest experience was bad... I had to wait an hour for it to start, for the wait it was pretty short and was no challenge, and then when i teleported back to SW i had a begger open trade for Gold.

Nessingwary ftw

Swearwolf
03-12-2008, 06:40 PM
battle for undercity

Crimson
04-12-2008, 07:29 AM
Well, I'm only 72 (DK) and the only one out of those I've done is the battle for UC. So I'll have to say that one.

TehJoshy
06-12-2008, 01:26 AM
SO far, Battle of Undercity, but my firends have told me about the Quest charles mentioned so i can't waiti to start it ;)

Casual
06-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Where do you start Battle For Undercity? :< Im 78 now and still not done it :O

DrLacero
06-12-2008, 11:49 AM

For the Alliance (/spit) it starts with Into Hostile Territory in Wintergarde Keep
and for the Horde it starts with Into The Fold in Dragonblight on the border to Borean Tundra. It's a long chain but it's very worth it.

Nemo
06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Do all quests in wintergarde keep in dragonlbight

Ranger
07-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Another fave of mine apart from the aforementioned Matthias Lehner and Undercity chain is the one called 'The Storm King's Vengeance', controlling a huge giant to rampage amongst the scourge is mental. That and killing Thrym after he's stood on you at least three times whilst riding around Zul'Drak.

The Drakkensyd is pretty cool too, watching the other Vykrul fall to the death, lol.

Swearwolf
07-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Another fave of mine apart from the aforementioned Matthias Lehner and Undercity chain is the one called 'The Storm King's Vengeance', controlling a huge giant to rampage amongst the scourge is mental. That and killing Thrym after he's stood on you at least three times whilst riding around Zul'Drak.

I absolutely hated them quests/and all others where you control sumit big with an ungodly passion

Nemo
07-12-2008, 01:14 AM
ohhhhhh that daily in ice crown where u control one o' them patchworks, run into a huge load of scourge and then explode ;D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!