PDA

View Full Version : Cokemusic

Joshuax26
30-06-2004, 07:18 AM
No one knows anything about it!They need Mderators, and such lik that.If you agree then post!

NOBLE-MAN
30-06-2004, 07:32 AM
HI JOSH ITS NOBLE HERE LOL UR RIGHT ABOUT THE MODERATORS IN COKE THEY ARE RUBBISH

AngelDude2
09-07-2004, 06:42 AM
Ah i don't mind about the moderators as long as they do something to help everyone :eusa_booh

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 05:42 AM
Now now dont be goin on like that about cokes moderators. They arent all bad i mean they help as much as they can and its just that the way the moderate is different from habbo. :8

splintercell!
18-07-2004, 11:30 AM
seriously coke moderators are a joke i went on there nd they all jus door block so u report em sayin there deliberately blokin it nd i got a message bak sayin " leave the room then ur only aggrovatin em" so a frieked nd had ago at the moderator nd they then banned me nd did nothin bout the door blocker :@ so i jus left realisin habbo was so much beta :p

Pixel
18-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Ive Never Gone On Coke Music But Ive Heard It Is Nowhere As Good As Habbo

Fireswords
25-07-2004, 10:51 PM
One advantage is its cost less money to buy decibels...its costs like $1.00 to buy a coke...and now when you get a coke code...the first one is 1000 second is 2000 and so on...Habbo it costs for me $7.00 and I only get 25 credits...and also cokemusic's prices of everything are going down in the catalogue, so thats good...cokemusic is gonna have 2 new rares every 2 months so thats good...habbo hasn't had a new rare since Christmas, and that rare wasn't any good :( ...All in all I think when Cokemusic is done with there upgrades...i think they will be better, oh and another disadvantage for cokemusic is the moderators, they need more I think :p

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:13 AM
There once was a time... When Thwipp was a moderator, he was the funniest person you could ever talk to... then he quit and we got people like DanBearDen, Honestly i dont like him, but Thwipp is back now and same with Delux_247 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!