PDA

View Full Version : im scared of

Abbie.
03-12-2008, 08:07 PM
serious relationships

am i weird?

like, this guy, my ex actually, is hinting that he wants back with me.. the first time it wasnt that serious, because i didnt want it to be, but this time, it prob will be. I just dont like the idea of being in a relationship lol!

buttons
03-12-2008, 08:16 PM
i got into a serious relationship when i was 14 and i was really unhappy in it but you're older than me you can probably handle it lol i wish i never did so early argh, it's better just having fun and stuff but give him a chance yeh.

Abbie.
03-12-2008, 08:26 PM
hes just really nice and caring, and i really like him, but i keep pushing him away

loool omg :(

Luno1599
03-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Serious relationships sould only happen between 2 people that are ready... You will know when you are ready... and sould only happen with someone you love and loves you... thats all im saying at this time :) let me know what you think...

Danny
xxx

Abbie.
03-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Serious relationships sould only happen between 2 people that are ready... You will know when you are ready... and sould only happen with someone you love and loves you... thats all im saying at this time :) let me know what you think...

Danny
xxx

i wouldnt say i love him, but like, butterflies when i see him, kissed him, hug him lols

:]

Luno1599
03-12-2008, 09:00 PM
i wouldnt say i love him, but like, butterflies when i see him, kissed him, hug him lols

:]

Ahh! First signs of love!... I remember my ex... that was my first serious and it started with that and we where together for 6 months till... NVM you dont need to know the rest but its not good :(

You will fall in love soon ;) spend lots of time with him

Danny

leah
04-12-2008, 11:22 AM
If you feel like that don't push him away LOL sillyyyyy
try it out, you might like it :)

Hiro
06-12-2008, 03:53 AM
How can you hate them?
It's the number one thing I want, I haven't been in a "decent" relationship or even tried that hard to be in one due to me knowing it will be a "2 week fling" or won't even make a step forward.

Akon
06-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Try him ;)
Seems your in luuurve (Oooooh)

Abbie.
06-12-2008, 06:09 PM
How can you hate them?
It's the number one thing I want, I haven't been in a "decent" relationship or even tried that hard to be in one due to me knowing it will be a "2 week fling" or won't even make a step forward.

i dont hate them

its just the guys i go out with are always jerks lol..
meh im going out with someone else next weekend. so i'll see how that goes.

Hiro
08-12-2008, 12:19 PM
i dont hate them

its just the guys i go out with are always jerks lol..
meh im going out with someone else next weekend. so i'll see how that goes.

Ahh.
I'm not scared of committed relationships, I really do want one, but I'm scared of going into a relationship and getting hurt again, so I just give up even though I crave one. >_>

Pyroka
08-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Ahh.
I'm not scared of committed relationships, I really do want one, but I'm scared of going into a relationship and getting hurt again, so I just give up even though I crave one. >_>

Ano how you feel Hiro, hi5 baby <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!