PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] what the heh, habbos wondering through my teleport...

Zebroid
03-12-2008, 08:17 PM
So I'm there in my room with one of my friends when my tele door opens and some random habbo comes out, now this room the tele is linked to was locked, there is also another tele in the room where they came from but the room it leads to is also locked.

Also loads of habbos keep piling into my room at any time and try for the tele, so what is going on!!?

:S

today
03-12-2008, 08:18 PM
lol, enjoy it and be famous *+*

zixin
03-12-2008, 08:20 PM
yh lol enjoy the fame i might not last long :P

Zebroid
03-12-2008, 08:21 PM
lol but how are they getting in if the rooms are locked!!?

today
03-12-2008, 08:22 PM
lol but how are they getting in if the rooms are locked!!?
Dont ask, simply dont.

Zebroid
03-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Also I forgot to say, I was looking through my hand when my friend just disappeared. she got kicked and no one else was in the room.

today
03-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Also I forgot to say, I was looking through my hand when my friend just disappeared. she got kicked and no one else was in the room.
Blame it on the coke you took eailer.

Nuka-Cola
03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Blame it on the coke you took eailer.

... sounds fun, the fame i mean, not the coke :rolleyes:

Middlesbrough
04-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Its called teleport warping, it happened in HxHD the other day :)

TETRIS.exe
08-12-2008, 08:32 PM
If someone with rights let them have access to the tele, thats why, and therefore not a glitch.

If not, it's scripters/ors again

.:H34RTBEAT:.
24-12-2008, 02:33 PM
So I'm there in my room with one of my friends when my tele door opens and some random habbo comes out, now this room the tele is linked to was locked, there is also another tele in the room where they came from but the room it leads to is also locked.

Also loads of habbos keep piling into my room at any time and try for the tele, so what is going on!!?

:S

I would say scripters like iHabbix. Also,once I got a funny glitch where I had rights in a room and it also appeared I could pick up furni, but this part didn't work. I don't know how that helps them get into a locked roo, but it might be to do with that!!:eusa_danc

user130523
26-12-2008, 03:05 PM
This is how it works;
Using iHabbix/Hybrid-Client you use the Wrap Tool over to the tele (either in it, or infront of it AKA in the door) tele through then tele back through and vola your in 'MOD' area perhaps in Trade City or Booth in a Sino.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!