PDA

View Full Version : CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2!!

Jordy
04-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Best news I've heard this year, there are plans to create a second-helping of Call of Duty Modern Warfare for Fall 2009 (Dubbed COD6).

Also new Tony Hawks announced and none too surprisingly 'Guitar Hero 5'.

I'm afraid I have no more information for now but it should be forthcoming within days.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/12/03/activision-announces-guitar-hero-5-new-tony-hawk-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-more-at-in-game-ad-conference/

graffiti
04-12-2008, 08:24 AM
I highly doubt it will be called Modern Warfare 2, they said that 6 would be called Future Warfare.

Bren
04-12-2008, 10:17 AM
I highly doubt it will be called Modern Warfare 2, they said that 6 would be called Future Warfare.
that was a rumour.

and wouldnt mind a mf2 :) tony hawks will be **** as are all the others. no competition for skate.

Jord
04-12-2008, 10:59 AM

Future warfare wont work..

Be dont know what guns/claymore or cd4 or w.e will be in the future.

newWORLDorder
04-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Great news about CoD6. Glad they are going back to MW. Was an amazing game.

Wow, Activision really are digging themselves a bigger hole with the tony hawks franchise. Most people know Skate is so much better.

Naruto!
04-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Jord lol, Halo is all about the future mainly and that works, but yeah Dan, future warfare was a rumour .

Bren
04-12-2008, 01:55 PM
i want some battle rifles on cod pls

Jord
04-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Jord lol, Halo is all about the future mainly and that works, but yeah Dan, future warfare was a rumour .

But this game trys to be a realistic as possible so I doubt it will be future.

Andeeh
04-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Great find and a bit of news. Tony hawks should give it a rest they are terrible nowadays.

Dan
04-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Just saw this on x360a, new cod modern warfare should be a good one :P dont like the idea of all the ads by the side when ur playing guitar hero though that could get annoying

Neil
04-12-2008, 03:30 PM

"Activision Blizzard acknowledged the “Call of Duty” series will move forward yet again with “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2″ coming this fall"

I think that's a good indication that it's CoD:MW2

They never said anything about future warefare, if they did that I would refuse to buy it, if they made it like as far as halo in the future the game will be ruined.

Jord
04-12-2008, 03:36 PM
"Activision Blizzard acknowledged the “Call of Duty” series will move forward yet again with “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2″ coming this fall"

I think that's a good indication that it's CoD:MW2

They never said anything about future warefare, if they did that I would refuse to buy it, if they made it like as far as halo in the future the game will be ruined.

Thanks for clearing that up

Atleast I will still have my g3 ;)

Jordy
04-12-2008, 03:39 PM
I hope they keep the online multiplayer like it is in COD4 and CoD WoW but I felt WoW were either a bit too lazy and only changed the graphics or perhaps they just played it far too safe and knew they'd be onto a winner if they continued it how COD4 had, I'd like to see them go at least a little bit out their comfort zone.

Robbie
04-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I think this would work well. The amazingness of COD combined with a Halo-esque theme = w00t. :)

ItsDave
04-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Skate.'s gonna pwn just like it did last year. And Modern Warfare 2? The best way for the CoD series to go into

Oleh
04-12-2008, 07:38 PM
It is Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 , My mates , mate got an invite to the beta (only 10 going out on 360)

Neil
04-12-2008, 07:48 PM
It is Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 , My mates , mate got an invite to the beta (only 10 going out on 360)

No..He didn't, if beta invites were sent out it would be all over the internet.

Oleh
04-12-2008, 07:58 PM
So your saying somebody has spoofed a infinity-ward email and gone through all the trouble of sending him an email to say hes been confirmed a place in the upcoming beta ?

ItsDave
04-12-2008, 08:00 PM
No..He didn't, if beta invites were sent out it would be all over the internet.

Yeah ennit. I mean the beta for WaW only came out a month before it was released, why would they release a beta of the game a year early? And it would be leaked like madness

Neil
04-12-2008, 08:02 PM
So your saying somebody has spoofed a infinity-ward email and gone through all the trouble of sending him an email to say hes been confirmed a place in the upcoming beta ?

Yes, there is a way you can send things with fake email addresses, they could just send an email with a fake infinity ward email, one person has this "invite", the second one person gets something like that it hits the rest of the internet like a ton of bricks on a hamster, your friends, friend is lying obviously.

Jordy
04-12-2008, 08:24 PM
You can search the whole net and you probably won't find a scrap more info than I've already told you.

Infinity Ward will develop it and it's predicted for Fall 09, that's it for today.

Camy
04-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Just saw this on x360a, new cod modern warfare should be a good one :P dont like the idea of all the ads by the side when ur playing guitar hero though that could get annoying
Yeah I don't like the idea of that either, but I swear, i went to play gh3 for the first time in months, it had an update, then when i went to quickplay, I swear I saw an ad for a Samsung phone or something in the background.

dbgtz
07-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Hope it's as good as infinity wards last one :D

Hazza
07-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Would be it is MF2. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!