PDA

View Full Version : hypochondriac

Sepron
04-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Some of you may find this funny, but to me its really hard to handle. Im not even 15 yet (im 14). Ever since i went a day out to the park and had a sun stroke and nearly died, ive been so worried about illnesses. Its just ruined me tbh, confindence everything. Im trying to find a way around it, but i simply cant.

Nereo
04-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Some of you may find this funny, but to me its really hard to handle. Im not even 15 yet (im 14). Ever since i went a day out to the park and had a sun stroke and nearly died, ive been so worried about illnesses. Its just ruined me tbh, confindence everything. Im trying to find a way around it, but i simply cant.

Go to your doctor. If he checks you over and says you have nothing wrong with you, you dont, therefore you have nothing to worry about :P

luce
04-12-2008, 07:24 PM
This isn't being a hypocondrac or w.e they seek attention becuase of it it may be a form of it but i'd say it was more paranoia

Access
04-12-2008, 07:31 PM
This isn't being a hypocondrac or w.e they seek attention becuase of it it may be a form of it but i'd say it was more paranoia

its got nout to do with that, he is suffering from hypochondria since he thinks hes got loads of **** wrong with him when he doesn't..

Describe
04-12-2008, 07:54 PM

it's a common occurance. your minds making you focus on all of the negatives and has probably made you jumpy everytime a car goes past you or w/e. you just have to be strong, and be your former confident selve. :P

Wig44.
05-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Not to be nasty but you really need to get over it. Pull yourself together and stop getting yourself worked up over nothing. After a while you will be fine.

Javascrypt
05-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Go to your doctor. If he checks you over and says you have nothing wrong with you, you dont, therefore you have nothing to worry about :P
That is the best advice :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!