PDA

View Full Version : Best idea everrrr. [VIP]

Minstrels
05-12-2008, 08:29 AM
I dunno if a idea has been though of yet but I read somewhere that the VIP features will be spaced over user ranks. Well with the features why don't you space the colours out? Say you had 1000 posts your name would be in Magenta or summin then on 2000 your name changed to yellow or summin. But then you could "donate" around £1.50 and you had the choice whether you want to keep Magenta or move to Yellow.

Seems as you didn't like my last suggestion I hope you'll like this one.

P.S: Still think my last one was better where I said we should just tell Sulake to **** off because most of us don't play Habbo. :eusa_clap

Mint
05-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Nice idea but, wouldn't paying money to move onto a better colour be classed as paying for premium membership or whatever? Or at least Habbo will probably say that it is anyway. +rep for the good idea anyway.

Titch
05-12-2008, 09:22 AM
I dunno if a idea has been though of yet but I read somewhere that the VIP features will be spaced over user ranks. Well with the features why don't you space the colours out? Say you had 1000 posts your name would be in Magenta or summin then on 2000 your name changed to yellow or summin. But then you could "donate" around £1.50 and you had the choice whether you want to keep Magenta or move to Yellow.

Seems as you didn't like my last suggestion I hope you'll like this one.

P.S: Still think my last one was better where I said we should just tell Sulake to **** off because most of us don't play Habbo. :eusa_clap

I still like the second idear best.

Minstrels
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Nice idea but, wouldn't paying money to move onto a better colour be classed as paying for premium membership or whatever? Or at least Habbo will probably say that it is anyway. +rep for the good idea anyway.
You don't pay to upgrade colour. You get a new colour every couple of posts, how ever many they decide, and if you donate to HxF around £1.50 every month or whatever, you get the option to keep that colour.

nvrspk4
06-12-2008, 03:39 AM
No because a lot of people have paid for their VIP color and to start giving it away free while people were still running through their subscriptions would be unfair. And additionally, we can still give colored names to donators, just not features.

Minstrels
06-12-2008, 11:02 AM
No because a lot of people have paid for their VIP color and to start giving it away free while people were still running through their subscriptions would be unfair. And additionally, we can still give colored names to donators, just not features.
Well the message you were giving is that it wasn't possible to do that. Would be easier if you always give a clear message like this wouldn't it?

AgnesIO
06-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Nvr cant we just do it in secret? :D

Thern if they find out, offer them free VIP, and teach them how to be kind.

nvrspk4
07-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Well the message you were giving is that it wasn't possible to do that. Would be easier if you always give a clear message like this wouldn't it?

Well it would be easier if different Habbo Staff members gave us the same answer :eusa_whis

Alkaz
07-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Could something be set up where you donate to sierk, and if you donate to him you get a PM asking if you would like some cool features aka vip features for the kind donation and amount of it???

Minstrels
09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Well it would be easier if different Habbo Staff members gave us the same answer :eusa_whis
Just give 'em the big "**** OFF" and remove all Habbo images from the forum. :eusa_ange

Yonder
10-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Its the whole premium service thing, anyway you look at it if a members recieves something for handing over some dosh its classed as a premium service.

Im curious, would nobody just donate to habbox? Would you need to recieve something in return? Wouldn't a simple list of this months donators be enough?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!