PDA

View Full Version : My Ex-Girlfreind

SaintSmithy
06-12-2008, 10:21 AM
We was together for about 8 month everything was going perfect we never argued or anything we was planning on what to get each other for crimbo anyway a week befor she finished i was in america on holiday for 2 week and when i get back a week later she finishes me and gives me no reason what so ever so obv ive got this idea she cheated on me :S Anyway went to the pictures last night with my mates and she was there but was all over these 2 lads rite infront of me

I just dont know what to say to her cause even her own freinds are calling her names and she is losing everybody apart from the boys obv i just dont know what to do or what to say

any help :(

Fifteen
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM
just ignore her, she is doing it to make you jealous and its actully working.

you probably won't get back together so just ignore her, don't let her get to you.

at the end of the day, your younge

SaintSmithy
06-12-2008, 10:37 AM
Im trying my best to ignore it but for some reason even tho she hurt me really bad i dont want her losing her freinds or anything like that

camera
06-12-2008, 11:00 AM
yeah i know what u mean
shes lucky she had you.
might as well just try your best to avoid her.

MIXTAPE
06-12-2008, 01:52 PM
like others have said, shes just doing it to make you jealous, so don't let her get to you.

luce
06-12-2008, 02:23 PM
talk to her. because she might have reasons

Casual
06-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Like lucy said talk to her. If not then just let her become a bike. And just make her jealous by hanging around some of her mates and flirting with them. And whenever she comes like near just don't take any notice of her no matter what she does keep someone else in the limelight of your life :)

Stefy
06-12-2008, 04:36 PM
If she doesn't wanna talk to you just get on with your life cos there's seriously no point in wasting time trying

Malachy
06-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Confront her. Ask her why she did this to you and tell her she hurt you [if she did hurt you] and you won't leave it until you get an answer. It's only fair if it was going so well and now she's trying to make you jealous. If the reasons are complete crap then you should just ignore her and try to get on with your life.

dogboy123
06-12-2008, 04:50 PM
If she's flirting infront of you, its to get you jealous, and tbh if she's doing it to annoy you, then there's no point even thnking about her, don't feel sorry for her, in the end she makes her own decisions and if she makes the wrong decisions, thats her problem.

You'll probably find someone 100x better than her!

Hope it helps :D

SaintSmithy
06-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Thnx People ... I confronted her the day after we finished we talked an still i couldnt get a reason out of her soo i think ill just have to ignore her and not speak to her

camera
07-12-2008, 07:20 AM
that is prolly wise :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!