PDA

View Full Version : Members

Arch
06-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I was just thinking if you called the number for rs mems on the phone (pay by phone pin or w/e)

Like would it work if you called from your school / like a Library near your house?

Im guessing it would but like if the school looked a the bill and was like Runescape members 10$ ? whats that could they like get your account locked or something

anyways yeah i dunno would this work +rep if you know/tried

zixin
06-12-2008, 04:25 PM
i wold say yes it works but if they find out big truble!

Arch
06-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Nah not about them finding it was me, but lke would s lock the account cuz the school would call the phone company and be like what is this 10$ charge ?

Sure
06-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Yeh it would work, but they can see on the phone bill £5 premium rate call or whatever, as their phone service provider what it was, find out its runescape. If they refuse to pay the bill then your account gets permed.

Not worth it lol.

Arch
06-12-2008, 06:02 PM
:O alright thats what i thought , i buy my mems with credit card anyways was just wondering :P

EDIT: id rep you but i cant :(

Militarycom.
07-12-2008, 05:50 AM
Actually , No most schools do not allow 1-900 numbers or chargable numbers to be called. I tried this once and all it did is give an operator thing and spit the coins back out.

GoldSolid
07-12-2008, 08:10 AM
No, nothing would happen to your account.. If your school or w/e refused to pay the bill, it'd be between the school and the telephone provider..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!