PDA

View Full Version : This teachers hates me!

kuzkasate
06-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Right my Maths teacher hates me. She said it right to my face. TBH I dont like her either she's like 50 odd and dresses like shes 16 or something! I can see wrinkles on her so called face (or it might be her ass I cant tell).

So after school I go shops and shes following me in her banger. I go into the shops she gets out her "car" and starts following me. Like, I was afraid of rape. I am getting that ***** fired. :) I have a lot of things to say about "it". Maybe she wants to rape me. But if she tries it I will just slap her up and get her done for sexual harrasment!

Melsia
06-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Right my Maths teacher hates me. She said it right to my face. TBH I dont like her either she's like 50 odd and dresses like shes 16 or something! I can see wrinkles on her so called face (or it might be her ass I cant tell).

So after school I go shops and shes following me in her banger. I go into the shops she gets out her "car" and starts following me. Like, I was afraid of rape. I am getting that ***** fired. :) I have a lot of things to say about "it". Maybe she wants to rape me. But if she tries it I will just slap her up and get her done for sexual harrasment!
It sounds like you're not her biggest fan either...

Are you sure shes following you, it could just be a coincidence that she was at the shops at the same time as you or whatever.

Just make sure you have the facts right before you report her for anything.

Fifteen
06-12-2008, 07:57 PM
how immature are you

kuzkasate
06-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Yes I am sure. She clearly followed everywhere I went. Right from school!

dirrty
06-12-2008, 08:02 PM
you should feel privileged that someone's taking an interest in you.

Captain
09-12-2008, 12:26 AM
I agree, it's not as if someone else is going to take an interest in you.

Eight.
09-12-2008, 06:42 PM
She's trying to be like you as you said she dresses like a 16 yr old probably wants to act like you.

scottish
09-12-2008, 06:44 PM

lol do you listen to yourself? o.0

I can see wrinkles on her so called face (or it might be her ass I cant tell).

why you looking at her ass? thats sick dewd.

if your teacher hates you you'll get over it one day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!