PDA

View Full Version : [NEED] Complex Script - Explained

Jonster
06-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Firstly, to start off if this script is very complex to make and produce, I will be willing to offer pay. Obviously before you start I'd like to discuss the price.

The basic concept of the script is a live update habbo information. What will happen is certain users will have certain powers. Lets say the domain is "www.mytestsite.com/guard" - when the user goes to this site, a pop-up login is displayed, where the user enters their credentials and is automatically directed to the page.

Now, on this page a format as shown in the example (CLICK (http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5898/imagenk1.png)) will be shown to the user. If the person who logged in is a guard in the mafia, they will only be able to view the details, whereas if the person who logged in was an admin, they would be able to save, edit and delete that persons details.

When that person logs in, they can type the habbos name into a search bar, and it will automatically display the users rank information, who he/she was promoted by and when. A whole list of people will be displayed, that can display X amount of records. Each record has an edit button next to it, and when pressed the fields become editable/clickable. The admin then changes the information, and hits the save button, which then automatically updates the record.

If the admin wanted to delete the record, they'd hit the delete button, and a pop-up message would confirm the deletion. This would again them remove the record automatically.

So to sum up:
:- Live update
:- Save/edit/delete button

If anyone could make I'd be very grateful. I very much understand that this, to me, sounds very complex, and so would be willing to pay some sort of an amount. If somebody could leave a brief example to help explain this in motion I'd be again grateful, as that'd be very helpful to those who may be willing to help.

Many thanks, and sorry the essay,
Jonster.

Excellent2
06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
I'd do it.

Jackboy
07-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Sounds very complex. :)

enraged
07-12-2008, 01:38 AM
it doesn't actually sound that complex. It's basically just a basic usersystem with different user ranks.

Jam-ez
07-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Of course, I haven't been learning PHP for long enough, so I couldn't do it. However it sounds like a brilliant idea.

L?KE
07-12-2008, 11:12 AM
Please tell me it's not a habbo mafia :S Rofl..

And it isn't THAT complex :P

Jam-ez
07-12-2008, 11:47 AM

It is, sorry to disappoint you, he meant no harm!

No, it isn't really.
After reading more of the thread... ~ Just a form that's viewable to certain levels only. Y'know, I think my noobish self could probably do it if I worked hard enough.

enraged
07-12-2008, 12:37 PM
how much are you paying by the way?

Jackboy
07-12-2008, 09:34 PM

I was joking :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!