PDA

View Full Version : WOTLK heroics

Bailey
07-12-2008, 06:37 PM
What're your opinions of the new heroics?

Personally I think they're just about right, doable without CC but nice with CC. Also like that the loot gets you into Naxx.

Easiest/Hardest heroic for you?

Nemo
07-12-2008, 07:18 PM
UK/nexus easiest, azjol hardest.

They're fun.

Danzilla
07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
No idea yet.

DrLacero
07-12-2008, 10:15 PM
I've done UK, Nexus and Drak'Tharon, all a lot of fun.

Swearwolf
07-12-2008, 10:24 PM
fav heroics are VH and UP :)

Tomm
08-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Lol not been to an heroic yet. Went straight to Naxx 25man :P

Charles
08-12-2008, 01:25 PM
They're easy. So very easy. Was dissapointed really 'cos I was expecting more of a challenge like heroic Shattered Halls pre-nerf and Arca, but noo you can just go straight to Heroics as you ding 80. Now i'm working through the heroic achievements with guildies and it's more challenging, almost there too ;p

Nemo
08-12-2008, 03:54 PM
They're easy. So very easy. Was dissapointed really 'cos I was expecting more of a challenge like heroic Shattered Halls pre-nerf and Arca, but noo you can just go straight to Heroics as you ding 80. Now i'm working through the heroic achievements with guildies and it's more challenging, almost there too ;p
so thats why u never go with me :<

Axel
08-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Loken and the 3rd boss in Utgrade Pinnacle can be painful with some groups... apart from that it's all easy.

J0SH
09-12-2008, 12:59 AM
They're good, really gets the blood flow in my thumb going.

Bailey
09-12-2008, 04:23 PM

Ha.. Ha.. fail.

Nemo
09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
i lol'd.

baileh gets bullieddddddd

Axel
09-12-2008, 04:34 PM

You really need to decide if Wow is for you, you keep switching between 'OMG IM REJOINING!!!!! LETS AFK IN GOLDSHIRE!!!' and 'Lul Wows for nerds'.

Nemo
09-12-2008, 04:35 PM
You really need to decide if Wow is for you, you keep switching between 'OMG IM REJOINING!!!!! LETS AFK IN GOLDSHIRE!!!' and 'Lul Wows for nerds'.
he was just takin the piss outta baileh, dw.

J0SH
10-12-2008, 08:53 PM

I don't recall the game being for nerds but yes there are some nerds on there ;) I was taking the piss out of Baileh cos I love him really & I've never asked to AFK in GoldShire :(

micky.blue.eyes
11-12-2008, 04:16 AM
VH -> Fun fun fun and owes me the leather helm with a meta slot. :@ (or Sapphiron but VH is easier to farm =P)
UK -> Too easy, quick 3 emblems I guess. =/ But I don't need those anymore.
HoL -> Too annoying, stupid noob mobs keep kicking me all over the place. =/ Impossible with a group of ******s, easy with normal people.
HoS -> So...much...trash. That Maiden look-a-like was dissapointing. =/
Nexus -> Looks nice but bores the hell out of me now.
Old Kingdom -> Too long. =/ Last boss is kinda fun.
UP -> Too much trash after the third boss, easy dungeon though.
CoT strat -> Love it. <3
Drak'Tharon -> Alright, not boring yet.
Gundrak -> Still fun enough.
Oculus -> Ugh, I cba to do this again.

I want more challenges. <3 Might go for all the heroic achievements but I'll need some people with good dps first. =/

Wig44.
11-12-2008, 03:48 PM
VH -> Fun fun fun and owes me the leather helm with a meta slot. :@ (or Sapphiron but VH is easier to farm =P)
UK -> Too easy, quick 3 emblems I guess. =/ But I don't need those anymore.
HoL -> Too annoying, stupid noob mobs keep kicking me all over the place. =/ Impossible with a group of ******s, easy with normal people.
HoS -> So...much...trash. That Maiden look-a-like was dissapointing. =/
Nexus -> Looks nice but bores the hell out of me now.
Old Kingdom -> Too long. =/ Last boss is kinda fun.
UP -> Too much trash after the third boss, easy dungeon though.
CoT strat -> Love it. <3
Drak'Tharon -> Alright, not boring yet.
Gundrak -> Still fun enough.
Oculus -> Ugh, I cba to do this again.

I want more challenges. <3 Might go for all the heroic achievements but I'll need some people with good dps first. =/

I hope thats no reference to me :P and In the heroic I did without you (UK) I easily broke 2k dps. And my spec is a raid buff scaling ***** :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!