PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, New Fansite?

CFairweather
07-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey,
i'm thinking about once again creating a fansite,
a few years back i owned habblast.com which proved to be very successful in it's day :)

would anyone be interested in starting one together?

UniqueHabbo
08-12-2008, 06:50 AM
There are plenty of 'noobs' that would jump at the chance, however there's only one/two decent people with the knowledge/ability.

Search hard and don't let anyone you're not 100% join/help :)

CFairweather
08-12-2008, 03:37 PM
:D thanks mate. i know what your saying, and i would'nt be that stupid but thank's for the advice.

Jackboy
08-12-2008, 04:00 PM
there's only one/two decent people with the knowledge/ability.

Lol ? How can you even say that.

I will just list a few good developers and i think you will find it' more than one/two decent people.

Iszak
Source
Jewish Bear
Baving
Tomm
Jewish Bear
Dentafrice
Invent
L?KE
Hypertext
Awfy
Jme
Redtom
--ss--
[oli]
Me

So umm. Im pretty sure i have missed out a few people aswell but im sure that is more than 1/2 people.

(List aint in order & if i missed anyone out then im well sorry)

Alexz0r
13-12-2008, 06:01 AM
I'm interested, I'm unable to code but I'm able to make decent content and designs.

Pm me if you like.

Calon
13-12-2008, 02:06 PM

I will just list a few good developers and i think you will find it' more than one/two decent people.

Iszak
Source
Jewish Bear
Baving
Tomm
Jewish Bear
Dentafrice
Invent
L?KE
Hypertext
Awfy
Jme
Redtom
--ss--
[oli]
Me

So umm. Im pretty sure i have missed out a few people aswell but im sure that is more than 1/2 people.

I used to own a fansite which used to gain 60 listeners, so I should sorta be listed, if you mean running a fansite successfully.

I am not interested in Habbo anymore, however good luck with this.

Excellent2
13-12-2008, 02:08 PM
There are plenty of 'noobs' that would jump at the chance, however there's only one/two decent people with the knowledge/ability.

Search hard and don't let anyone you're not 100% join/help :)1-2? Where did you get that from?

Goodluck with it but habbo fansites are getting old now.

Headlawyer
01-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I would love to help. I actually was in the middle of creating a fansite myself but if you need help i will be willing to help. Private message me for information.

Kind Regards,

HeadLawyer.

Calon
01-01-2009, 09:59 PM
I do not reccomend working with Headlawyer at all, he's un-professional and just rips. I'm drifting away from Habbo so I can't help, and nobody enjoys Habbo/fansites anymore, so I don't think you would succeed with it anyway.

Kyle!
01-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I do not reccomend working with Headlawyer at all, he's un-professional and just rips. I'm drifting away from Habbo so I can't help, and nobody enjoys Habbo/fansites anymore, so I don't think you would succeed with it anyway.

I agree...

Imosae
01-01-2009, 10:34 PM
I remember working at Habblast where you Limmed of Habbo right ?

Mistajam
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM

Total agreement.

Iszak
Source
Jewish Bear
Baving
Tomm
Jewish Bear
Dentafrice
Invent
L?KE
Hypertext
Awfy
Jme
Redtom
--ss--
[oli]
Me

Who's me?

Jackboy
04-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Total agreement.

Who's me?

Me (Jackboy)

Cushioned
06-01-2009, 10:53 PM
Total agreement.

Who's me?

WOW.

All I have to say to that.

CANNIBALEX
10-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Tip: Make the site, then hire the staff, because from my point of view you're asking someone to do everything for you while you have your name on owners list.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!