PDA

View Full Version : COD Needs to inprove!

Clowgon
08-12-2008, 07:17 PM
They COD'S have been great so far but there always in the Second World War they have just added new weapons and change the story line. It's getting bit boring now. They should be adding places like Iraq and Afghanistan! Go into World War 3 Man!

Bloodshot
09-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Thats whats COD prefer for some reason. But there are plenty of games that are modern or futuristic less that are from the world wars

cocaine
09-12-2008, 08:12 PM
i dont like futuristic games such as halo

dbgtz
09-12-2008, 08:40 PM
I'd like world war 3 which is based like 2020 with atomic bombings lead by the new soviet union. Maybe something like that, attacks planning on the USA, UK and China.

drama
09-12-2008, 08:43 PM
They COD'S have been great so far but there always in the Second World War they have just added new weapons and change the story line. It's getting bit boring now. They should be adding places like Iraq and Afghanistan! Go into World War 3 Man!

if you don't want one set in the world wars maybe try COD4...

Clowgon
11-12-2008, 09:32 AM
if you don't want one set in the world wars maybe try COD4...

Hmm yeah i'll try that.

Blinger1
11-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Are there any WW1 games?

Oleh
11-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Well WW1 games would be boring as hell, due to the fact that your guns will be jamming all the time and other factors, i think they should base a game on the current war with iraq, do some intense firefights and cutscenes and itll be perfect

Flisker
12-12-2008, 11:16 AM
I have COD4 and It's quite hard to get used to cos you can hardly see any of the other team x_x

scottish
12-12-2008, 11:56 AM
Cod4 was great i pwnt at it, but this cod atm is crap cause the idiots don't update it, the computer version was messed up since it was released and the admins have done completely nothing in the last month, i sent in 2 tickets to activision and they just change it to solved so they don't have to bother with me ;x

Flisker
12-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Cod4 was great i pwnt at it, but this cod atm is crap cause the idiots don't update it, the computer version was messed up since it was released and the admins have done completely nothing in the last month, i sent in 2 tickets to activision and they just change it to solved so they don't have to bother with me ;x
How do you know they aint doing anything? they could be developing a patch as we speak?

scottish
12-12-2008, 06:37 PM
For all we know they're doing nothing, they have a community support guy or whatever who goes on forum and he aint done nout, they ignore most tickets, ps3 has had like 2-3 patches i beleive, also some of the problems are huge like multiplayer not working or coop not working, it woldnt take over a month to soft a few bugs in their game, which they should have tested and sorted, hence the whole point in fricking beta.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!