PDA

View Full Version : MY OWN TALKSHOW - HABBOX STAFF ESPECIALLY READ PLEASE!

Grabbed
05-07-2005, 04:13 PM
hey all,
Soon, I will be opening my own talkshow, kinda like the habbox show. (though probably not as good!) Anyway, I was wondering if forum members etc would like to pop along to see it. (i will keep you updated on times dates events etc, so forum MODs please dont close this, as this is only the announcement of the event). this is where I want habbox staff to come in. If they are not busy on a day of my show, could any staff please be guests on it? I will PM the ones I would really like to have, and if any staff are interested, please PM me.
My habbo UK name is Grabbed, just so you know.

many thanks!

EDIT: A TIME IS NOW SET FOR THE FIRST SHOW. IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO COME. THERE WILL BE NO GUESTS SO I WILL PICK FROM THE VISITORS AND INTERVIEW SOME OF THEM. THE TIME WILL BE:

WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2005 AT 4.30PM UNTIL ABOUT 5-5.30 PM.

SEARCH: Grabbed
ROOM: Habbo Talkshow FreshIce™

SEE YOU THERE

MY GUESTS SO FAR ARE:
YELLOWPARASOL
JAMMY06 (HE WILL BE DJING, SO LISTENERS PLEASE COME ALONG)

P.S. IF LAST MINUTE PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO BE GUEST PLEASE PM ME! ALSO, IF THERE ARE ANY CHANGED IN SCHEDULE ETC, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Closed by -legoman- (Forum Moderator) Due to event finishing.

GommeInc
05-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Habbox Staff aren't really going to make good guests, Hobba's and Habbo Staff are or Habbo's of Importance. Mainly because Habbox Staff are just regular Habbos really.

QuackMe
05-07-2005, 04:25 PM
I'll Pop Along!!! ;)

Grabbed
05-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Yeah I know, I thought about that, but what are the odds i get a hobba or a staff?
my best bet is Mizki, and I doubt even she will come :(

edit: thanks quack, Ill let you know when!

Grabbed
05-07-2005, 07:58 PM
please read the edited thread!

nvrspk4
07-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Habbox Staff aren't really going to make good guests, Hobba's and Habbo Staff are or Habbo's of Importance. Mainly because Habbox Staff are just regular Habbos really.

You're right in part. The last sentence is right but the first isn't. Because some Habbox Staff are really important and worth noting. Among those: MissAlice, Sierk, DJ-3000, Anni, Jrh2002, etc. etc. But dude, part of a talkshow is getting unusual people there. If you bring on people that many see often or could easily get on a talkshow, nobody will think yours is really interesting. Have interesting guests and interesting show agendas and your show will do well. Even if it takes a while to get the guests, its worth it when you have a really great show that everyone remembers :)

Mit
07-07-2005, 06:56 AM
thats a good point, if u were to get callie on, shes not gonna let many secrets oout and will not answer questions on certain topics. but ask a habbo such as budy or dj and they will give u their own opinion

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!