PDA

View Full Version : Questions about GH: WT

10-12-2008, 02:48 AM
I'm thinking about buying Guitar Hero 4 : World Tour becuase I like music games.
But I want to know, since I would be buying the entire set (drums, guitar, mic) will the guitar work with the other guitar hero games (2, 3 and aerosmith) becuase more than likely I would be picking at least one the 3 up if not all of them.
Just want to be sure before I buy.
+rep for any help

Cwmbran
10-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Possibly, the GH 3 controller works with GH 4 but the game may not have the correct drivers for the new controller.

cocaine
10-12-2008, 10:59 AM
GH3 guitar will work with GH4

and GH4 guitar WILL work with GH3

I own both games :] GH:WT is immense, espeically the drums, but however I prefer GH3 for the guitar songs, but WT has a good selection too.

10-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks guys +rep to cocaine and I have to spread for you cwmbran
not sure if I'm going to get this anymore though as my friend at school told me it wasent that great and we usually like the same games

Kardan
10-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks guys +rep to cocaine and I have to spread for you cwmbran
not sure if I'm going to get this anymore though as my friend at school told me it wasent that great and we usually like the same games

I was disappointed with World Tour - it was pretty crap, so I also got RB2. The RB2 guitar will work with RB1, GH:A and GH:WT if you decide to get them both :)

CJW93
10-12-2008, 08:46 PM
I have world tour and love it

full band is good

Andeeh
10-12-2008, 08:48 PM
im gna get rock band 2 i think ;)

Kardan
10-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I have world tour and love it

full band is good

Out of the whole game; the full band mode is the worst. You can't see Rock metres, score or anything - and you all share star power, meaning if the drummer gets star power - the guitarist can keep his guitar tilted and always steal the star power...

The solo play is the only part of the game I find enjoyable :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!