PDA

View Full Version : Laptop bluetooth

Corporal
10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
I recently got a Acer Aspire 5920, on the side it had a button with the bluetooth button. Whenver i press it, it says "No device". How can i get it so that it connects my nokia n95 to my laptop rather than doing it via USB?

Recursion
10-12-2008, 07:21 PM
It probably means there is no bluetooth installed on the laptop.

Corporal
10-12-2008, 07:48 PM
It probably means there is no bluetooth installed on the laptop.
ok, so what do i need to install it on there?

Recursion
10-12-2008, 07:55 PM
The hardware, check your BIOS and see if there is an option in there, I know there is on Dells and it usually comes disabled, but you may just simply not have the hardware.

Corporal
10-12-2008, 08:43 PM
The hardware, check your BIOS and see if there is an option in there, I know there is on Dells and it usually comes disabled, but you may just simply not have the hardware.
BIOS? where can i find that?

LOLROB
10-12-2008, 11:35 PM
I recently got a Acer Aspire 5920, on the side it had a button with the bluetooth button. Whenver i press it, it says "No device". How can i get it so that it connects my nokia n95 to my laptop rather than doing it via USB?

Acer is a joke seriously my cuz he had a acer laptop and could not connect to the internet i rang the call place up which was another joke seriously the guy said you came to the wrong department even though he answered my question and went on afk mode for like 5 mins for a coffee while i was on the phone

i think the bluetooth thing is there because they could not find anything better to put on the laptop urm.. look on google for some drivers or something

Corporal
11-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Acer is a joke seriously my cuz he had a acer laptop and could not connect to the internet i rang the call place up which was another joke seriously the guy said you came to the wrong department even though he answered my question and went on afk mode for like 5 mins for a coffee while i was on the phone

i think the bluetooth thing is there because they could not find anything better to put on the laptop urm.. look on google for some drivers or something
Yer but my laptop broke so my dad got me one without me knowing.
beggers cant be choosers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!