PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Alliance ownage at Naxx. :P

micky.blue.eyes
11-12-2008, 04:08 AM
Hey all,

Today (well yesterday evening), we owned 2 quarters (the easymode ones of course -.-', going for the other ones tomorrow/tonight) in 10-man Naxx and when we got to Heigan our whole group wiped in phase 2 because the stupid healers (looks at nemo) and most the dps couldn't do the dance. 3 people stayed a live, fortunatly a healer, a tank and a dps stayed alive and they 3 manned Heigan lol. He dropped both the items I needed. <3
Here's some pictures:
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot121008220253tm8.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot121008221732bm0.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot121008222024fu6.jpg

How's all your raiding going? :D

Nemo
11-12-2008, 03:54 PM
that was so imba xD We couldnt do it with 10, but did it with 3 <3

and *** i can dance :< but heigan always gets me wiv his hax

Ranger
11-12-2008, 05:43 PM
We cleared both the 10-man and 25 man Naxx last week, Just done Sartharion with two drakes up.

Heigan dance is win though, the first time we got him down the only people remaining were a holy priest, me, a boomkin and a hunter when we took him down, I had to switch to frost presence and use Icebound Fortitude to survive long enough for the last 2% lol.

For our first attempts it was hilarious just seeing that the people who'd done him at lvl 60 with 40 people were the only ones left alive after we did the dance the first time.

Axel
14-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Vault of Archavon on farm (who doesn't? 1.1k dps needed for normal, everyone had that at 70) and starting Naxx next week.

Hiro
14-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Naxx - practically on farm, KT is going down tonight (y).

Wig44.
15-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Haha you three (micky bai and niamh) got in and today they said "ok we don't want more under 18's"

My application was great, all the officers that looked at it said yes then moon looked at it after you guys said the 25 man was a failure and said no :O

Check theAA forums I think my wall of text post might have changed his mind. I don't understand his reluctance to give a trial. A trial tests people right? Wrong guy for the job = fail trial, yes?

Nemo
15-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Haha you three (micky bai and niamh) got in and today they said "ok we don't want more under 18's"

My application was great, all the officers that looked at it said yes then moon looked at it after you guys said the 25 man was a failure and said no :O

Check theAA forums I think my wall of text post might have changed his mind. I don't understand his reluctance to give a trial. A trial tests people right? Wrong guy for the job = fail trial, yes?
I agree, but wall of text crit me for 20k ;<

Wig44.
16-12-2008, 03:38 PM
If I get in to the raid today I'm definitely changing around a couple of talent points. Lose a little bit of mp5 and gain 10-15 yards range on flameshock. 20 yard range and the zombie kiting gimped me yesterday :(

Casual
16-12-2008, 04:24 PM

soz your too young and therefore we assume that you are immature and won't do anything xox is basically what they said to bailey and to you lol

micky.blue.eyes
17-12-2008, 01:53 AM
soz your too young and therefore we assume that you are immature and won't do anything xox is basically what they said to bailey and to you lol

Baileh got in. ;)

Moon wasn't the only one, he and the other officers were talking about the issue of younger people and came to the conclusion that they don't want any more younger people because of bad experiences with younger people in the past. You're just unlucky. =/

Hiro
17-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Naxx - practically on farm, KT is going down tonight (y).

Naxx - 15/15
Sartharion - 1/1
Malygos - Haven't started.

And I don't know if they've done anything else :<
(The guild I am in is a 10man raiding guild :P)

Charles
17-12-2008, 03:53 PM
We killed Malygos 25 last night, a nice change to a fight (woo drakes). Which means we've cleared all content available to us atm, now to farm for Ulduar!

Nemo
17-12-2008, 04:05 PM
we couldnt down KT coz ppl didnt know how to stay apart "/

Casual
17-12-2008, 08:05 PM

www.failblog.org

;)

unlucky nemo :(

Wig44.
17-12-2008, 08:25 PM

It's because I left at 12 ish and you needed me to staple the group together.
And was it me or did that acteon hunter guy have a tendency to die in the shadow breach things, even though you have 5 seconds and they are massive :P

micky.blue.eyes
18-12-2008, 10:31 PM
It's because I left at 12 ish and you needed me to staple the group together.
And was it me or did that acteon hunter guy have a tendency to die in the shadow breach things, even though you have 5 seconds and they are massive :P

Ye lol, the first try anyway, he had spell detail set to the lowest possible. =/

Axel
20-12-2008, 01:57 AM
After Archavon we hit up Sartharion 10 man... easy.

I didn't get that damn achievement cos I got hit by 1 lava wall. :( 1!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!