PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] How annoyed i am!

Day.
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Ok this is really annoying me now. I got a keylogger on my account as I visited some stupid site! I asked for a Safety ban! And a Mod came straight to my room and banned the account. They told me that the only way I could remove the ban would be to contact habbo using the "wonderful" Habbo Help Tool!
The next day I had got rid of the keylogger and I emailed habbo telling them how I wanted the ban removed from the account and how I no longer have
The keylogger. I waited 48 hours as stated and I never got a reply! I waited another 4 Days and still didn’t get a reply! I decided to call the same Mod that banned to ask them what was happening. She told me that Habbo no longer reply to Hotmail email addresses (News to me). And that I would have to contact habbo yet again on the account I was using at that time. I did so and yet again I waited 7 days in total before I could get the Mod back! The reply never came and yet again she told me to make a new account yet again and use this. I did so and yet again another 7 days passed and still no reply! I called the Mod to my room again and she said that she would report it again. This is not going to work as she has already done this 3 times now? I don't know what to do and it's getting very annoying now!
Can anyone think of something to do?

Mark <33

skelayton
05-07-2005, 06:29 PM
habbo dont reply to hotmail msgs :o , so thats why no one gets a reply, thank you you have just uncovered the reason why they dont reply rep++

LesbianGhost
05-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Poor Mark<3 It just proves most people with the name 'Mandy' are fools.

Tommy
05-07-2005, 06:30 PM
they have replied to mine...

Day.
05-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Well 3 hobbas told me they don't reply! And one Mod told me they reply sometimes but it always goes to your Junk email box. But still they haven't replyed.. :l I wish they would spend more time replying to peoples emails instead of putting stupid competitions on. As i can't actualy do these comps without my habbo lol!
<3

Jase
05-07-2005, 06:40 PM
i've been waiting for 5 months for my safety ban to come off. i don't know what else to do to get it off "/

Jinxxed
05-07-2005, 06:43 PM
^^ Poor you. I hope you get it lifted ASAP :)

Day.
05-07-2005, 06:44 PM
i've been waiting for 5 months for my safety ban to come off. i don't know what else to do to get it off "/

Omg, don't say that! I've only been safety banned for 4 weeks! Why don't they reply? I thought that was the whole point in a contact us form.. :l Oh yeah and also at the time my mate got safety banned as he visited the same site. He got unbanned the week after by a Mod, But if you ask a MOD they say they can not unban you. Well that just prooves they can? So why can't they do it for me? :l
Mark <3

alexxxxx
05-07-2005, 08:44 PM
1 Sentace: Find Staff - They can do it!

Funshine!
05-07-2005, 08:50 PM
That's stupid not answering to hotmail addresses!!!! Just because they won't let us give out our hotmail addresses on habbo.. tut..

Owen
05-07-2005, 11:30 PM
i got un safety banned on 4 accounts in less than 24 hours "/
what i did was contacted habbo by "I'm a parent" or w.e you call it now. Then i pretended that i was a parent and said, "my son got safety banned a few days a go due to a logger, blah blah blah... May you please unban my sons account (WayHey)
Thank you.

Cause it more likely people will reply to parent emails other than normal habbo ones... Good luck on getting your account unbanned :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!