PDA

View Full Version : The DROP

Nicery
04-09-2004, 06:26 PM
The release of the speaker was a great sucess and it was hitting up to 4 hc's in its first hour. Later on it began to decend making trades for it at 2 hc sofas. Today a speaker is worth LESS than 1.5 hc sofas! Whats the deal?
Why are they dropping so slow? Well the answer is everyone thought they would be able to get good deals at them since they were super rares. Everyone bought HUGE ammounts and over 4500 were bought in the first 10 hours! Everyone later on tried to trade them and they dropped TREMENDOUSLY beyond any expectations.
Got comments? Write them below.

Butcher11
04-09-2004, 06:36 PM
yep, eventually people realized they were going to drop like lappland, and the fact there were alot on the market only contributed to it. Whoever has em now better try to salvage something. This must've been the best selling rare, and also ppl had been looking forward to it for some time.

Nicery
04-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Yup exactly. People just don't want them now.. But later on i think they will accend like the parasol because they are VERY usefull. They can be used in practically any room if you think about it.
They look good with thrones, gold nelly's, gold ambers, gold trophies, orange para,s bronze nelly's typos and anything that is brown

Beggie
04-09-2004, 07:07 PM
I think in a year or maybe longer the speakers corner will be worth quite a bit so im gonna save mine until that happens.

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 07:18 PM
I dont get on well with rares but it is good I guess to know that habbo are not going to be to tight on super rares.

nvrspk4
04-09-2004, 07:22 PM
yea but if u hold on to it 4 a wile it will b worth alot, neway, b4 this, only ppl who had them were Hobbas.

Butcher11
04-09-2004, 11:18 PM
Maybe they won't rise, look at Lappland, it's been 7 MONTHS, and it hasn't rose at all, (hasnt fallen much since January anyway but)

Fireswords
04-09-2004, 11:56 PM
Yea, I think it will be like the Lappland, this is what the Lappland did too

Ryan
05-09-2004, 03:43 AM
Im not a big fan of speakers corners but ill be honust i hope every rare does this coz i bought 7 of them and traded them then for a throne :D so im glad they were up high the 1st day

Jseb
05-09-2004, 04:35 AM
Lol this was so easily to guest! event i am not a trader and i already know that when a '' Super rare '' will be release everyone will try to buy them but them everyone will have one! So no deal and no money for u! Lol every single rare will do the same thing!

Nicery
05-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Well i disagree with almost all of you. The only reason a lapland didn't go up ( the ONLY rare sold that didn't go up ) was because it was white and looked a bit childish. The red amber, hologirl and petal patch are all usefull so they are high. They all look good in 'rare' rooms with thrones in them because they match with the same colours. I think speakers will do just fine because it has the 'good colours' and it is usefull. On the other hand many people bought it, maybe more than any other rare ever sold but i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

.:.cute.amy.:.
06-09-2004, 09:49 AM
Its obviously gone down a bit in what its worth because now loads of people have got it in the hotel they dont need more or dont want one i my self have and one and i believe that when it goes off the catalouge it may go back up a little bit

Habbox forum and the site is brilliant i come on everyday !!!!!!!!!

Butcher11
07-09-2004, 07:48 PM
Nicery the reason lappland didnt go up is bvecause there were so many that no matter what someone would sell at low price, and there were three times more speakers bought then lappland, I wouldn't be surprised is Speaker dropped to say hc set level :s

woolyman
07-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Maybe they shouldnt tell everyone about the new rare next time...

platinum101
09-09-2004, 08:15 AM
Maybe they shouldnt tell everyone about the new rare next time...

what would that do?
And I dont think habbox rare value people are spos to comment
on rare values ect...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!