PDA

View Full Version : Habbo's Christmas Decoration Group is an Epic Fail?

toxic
14-12-2008, 02:07 PM
If you click one of the "Epic Fail" sign boards on Habbo, it directs you to their Christmas Decoration group :rolleyes:.. I Don't know if this has been posted already. I Don't pay much attention while on Habbo.

Sign Boards image:
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/xmas2008/xmas08_billboard_01.gif

Click: >>Habbo's Decoration Group (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/decoration)<<

EPIC FAIL? YOU DECIDE!
This season we will be mainly making Habbo Christmas Decorations. Won't you join us? What do you mean, no? Come on. It's just a bit of fun really. Plus, you can get your hands on 50 Habbo Credits. It must be Christmas!

Take a photo of your Christmas tree sporting some of our decorations, send it to us and if we publish the photo here, you'll win 50 Credits!

Email: competitions.uk@
Subject: Xmas Decor Photo

..Not my sort of thing really.

AlexOC
14-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Yeh its says it on the group page too xD

Accipiter
14-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Do they think were total *****s who watch art attack when we come home from school?

Ardemax
14-12-2008, 04:02 PM
how is it an "epic fail"?

toxic
14-12-2008, 05:15 PM
how is it an "epic fail"?

It's epic fail because.. they know it will fail, most people won't do it and will think it's stupid, which really makes me wonder why they even done it if they already know it's not gonna go down well with Habbos, i guess they thought it would just be a bit of fun.. oddly enough.

They most likely think that people will be attracted to it if they use something like "epic fail" to advertise it, websites are increasingly using internet meme's and gaming phrases to advertise their crap and it just shows how out of touch they are with their customers, it's pathetic. It's up there with 50 year olds/father's struggling with their mid-life crisis by using phrases like "thats sick homie" and "cool dude!", lol.

The whole thing just goes to show how much they have been increasingly aiming Habbo at an even younger audience then they claim to intend it, even the youngest of people on Habbo (the ones who are under the legal age for it) will probably find it too childish. Surely only 3-7 year olds would think it's fun to cut out pictures and hang them on a tree.

AlexOC
14-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Do they think were total *****s who watch art attack when we come home from school?

I agree, thats totally not what i do -run

Immenseman
14-12-2008, 05:26 PM
confused.

AlexOC
14-12-2008, 05:53 PM
confused.

at whatm?

Hazza
14-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Who's talking in the video
and who's hands are we watching?

Imosae
14-12-2008, 06:00 PM
UkChaserAl is who we are watching

Hazza
14-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Voice?

Calvin
14-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Nah, I wouldnt put pictures of a Habbo on my tree irl thanks!! :P

Kyle
14-12-2008, 07:40 PM
i would have actually made some if the prize was good... not 50 credits

kreechin
14-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Who's talking in the video
and who's hands are we watching?

Just imagine where them hands have been.....

Also people not thought of making them, picturing them and then taking them off the tree straight away?

Fifteen
16-12-2008, 10:24 AM
omg that is so cringe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!