PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Salvation (2009)

TheMovieJerk
14-12-2008, 05:17 PM
The Terminator films (1&2) are the best films ever in my oppion, the third film was disgusting and looked like it was directed by a 40 year old foreign pervert, which it shamefulley was.

This new film however is a prequel to the current trilogy and its finally the future war, its a prequel because we still have to wait for the terminators and kyle to get sent through time, but a sequel because were jumping 10 years into the future.

It looks great, stars Christian bale as John connor, and there making a CGI Arnold.

Check the trailer out below.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88&feature=related

Great ehy guys? Forget that TSCC and T3 crap.

Neil
16-12-2008, 07:20 PM
the third film was disgusting and looked like it was directed by a 40 year old foreign pervert, which it shamefulley was.

Hahahahahahaha... :eusa_eh:

No, the Terminator franchise should be shot before they drive it into the ground.

The movies were never that interesting, they all seemed to have the same general plot but with a diferent target and bad guy, leave the poor thing along and let it die.

TheMovieJerk
16-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Hahahahahahaha... :eusa_eh:

No, the Terminator franchise should be shot before they drive it into the ground.

The movies were never that interesting, they all seemed to have the same general plot but with a diferent target and bad guy, leave the poor thing along and let it die.
The first two movies were entertaining, and youll never recreate that feeling in a movie again.

Your saying T2 wasnt intresting?

Man its a crap world we live in when all we have today are James bonds and Marvels stuff, which hey i dont like that much.

If you ask me, when dikes are directing and making movies like Disaster & epic movie in todays world i dread to think what movies will be like in 10 years time.

Movies like Iron Man are overated, have crap obvious sequel endings and are easily predictable.

Atleast The Terminator films arnt like that the first time you watch them.

T4 looks like it might redeem the franchise, ive always wanted to see the future war. And the director in this one is bad, but hes not foreign and only likes the first two films.

Problem solved, no more female terminator *****s and no more comedy!

Terminator fan paradise.

Yonder
17-12-2008, 03:25 AM
I watched this trailer the other day not amused that Christian Bale or w.e he is called is playing him and i think they trying to go a different way with it than it was predicted by sarah connor. So it wont be anywhere near as good as the originals but ill watch it.

TheMovieJerk
19-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I watched this trailer the other day not amused that Christian Bale or w.e he is called is playing him and i think they trying to go a different way with it than it was predicted by sarah connor. So it wont be anywhere near as good as the originals but ill watch it.

I agree id rather have Edward Furlong as John and i dont belive this will have the greatness of the orginal two films.

Still the movies got some great ideas.:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!