PDA

View Full Version : Normal Rare Values Market

-Danube-
14-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey,

I've noticed over the past week when i've been updating the Normal Rare Values i have been doing more decreases then increases. It's showing like a complete reversal to what it was about a month ago when everything exploded in price.

The Serpant of doom rose dramatically from 1.5 to 12CS within quite a short space of time but is now showing decrease.

The Green wooly pillow increased dramatically from 5CS to 22CS in a short space of time and is also decreasing alot.

The bronze ans silver nellys both increased loads and are now decreasing.

It seems like alot of these rares are starting to collaps and rares like the purple pillows and ICMs and other dragons are starting to do quite well. It's as if people have seen some of the rares as too expensive so they aint buying them no more but instead are buying the cheaper rares which is making them increase.

Has anybody else noticed this? 2008 Rare values market booming, 2009 Rare values market bust?

Alkaz
14-12-2008, 05:26 PM
I hope the norm RV market busts for 2009. Prices are astronomical at the moment and have been for a while, its hard to get any rare because people want over the top prices and you dont want to pay because you think they will probally drop back down.

-Danube-
14-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Ye a bust would be quite good :P But then it will make people either really really rich or really really poor

Immenseman
14-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Yeah, it always happens up and down up and down. It's how people make their fortune or lose their fortune, it literally takes one person to influence the market at the moment. It's very unstable but there is money to be made. This always happens when things get too expensive too quickly.

Hazza
14-12-2008, 05:41 PM
I think 2009 is going to be another 2007 ;)
We'll see.

Pabble
14-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Yeah, it always happens up and down up and down. It's how people make their fortune or lose their fortune, it literally takes one person to influence the market at the moment. It's very unstable but there is money to be made. This always happens when things get too expensive too quickly.
your soooo sexy :love7:

anyway, values should have big gaps in them like on .com, 1 super is like 1hc, and another 900hc odd

Immenseman
14-12-2008, 06:15 PM
your soooo sexy :love7:

anyway, values should have big gaps in them like on .com, 1 super is like 1hc, and another 900hc odd

awww omg i +repped u and ur power went from 0 to 2 how did tht happen?!?!? luv u jarvis :):):):)

zaphod9642
15-12-2008, 07:21 PM
I think 2009 is going to be another 2007 ;)
We'll see.

whats a 2007?

sorry im a "noobie" so to speak. and yeah there going down

AgnesIO
15-12-2008, 08:18 PM
whats a 2007?

sorry im a "noobie" so to speak. and yeah there going down

My memory on this is crap, but i think basically everything but the hc sofa was worthless.

zaphod9642
15-12-2008, 08:45 PM
wow i hope that happens again lol i can actually finish my T.C

but there all going down its so much like real life lol "credit crunch" n all everything was going up in price now ging down

Ajthedragon
15-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Rares are far to high now. I'd rather have catagorized (which seem to be raising)

-Danube-
15-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Theres to many categorized so they will never do very well.

It'll be fun if theres like a "Credit Crunch" in Habbo as we can do coverage on it and make graphs on what gone down lol would be fun :P Lol

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 07:57 AM
Theres to many categorized so they will never do very well.

It'll be fun if theres like a "Credit Crunch" in Habbo as we can do coverage on it and make graphs on what gone down lol would be fun :P Lol

LOL! The RV Department spirit :)

6 days to go.. :eusa_whis :eusa_danc

Yonder
17-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Its like alot of things you gotta know when to invest and when to sell otherwise you dont come out on top.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!