PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Activities @ School / College

Wayne
14-12-2008, 05:51 PM
So it's the last week of college for me starting tomorrow and I think we're gonna be taking it easy again like last year for the last week of college before Christmas. Maybe quizzes, Dragons' Den in Business etc. Do you have any non curriculum / Christmas activities for your last week before the Christmas break?

Heart Break Kid
14-12-2008, 05:52 PM
hmmm in a few of my lessons at college we are doing some quizes
next tuesday we have a party for some old folks...
then some other random things =O

Abbie.
14-12-2008, 05:53 PM
im stage crew in the school play lolz thats about it cus im not allowed to go to anything else because i hav really important exams in january and apparently theyre more important that xmas. :(

Wayne
14-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Cool. I like it in the last week of college before Christmas. None of the teachers can be bothered to start new topics and that so they're either like "Okay, let's do a quiz" or "If you want, you can go."

Callum.
14-12-2008, 06:00 PM
no, my head of yr said we aint winding down for xhristmas, we're winding up, increasing the work load. lol likely

Imosae
14-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Monday

Watch Dvd's

Tuesday

Bowling
Pizza Hut

Wednesday

N/a

Jordy
14-12-2008, 06:13 PM
No not really, I have the choice of Ice Skating tomorrow or watch a film. At the end my form will have a party and do the oh-so-not-secret-santa.

I hope we do Quiz's though as I usually win a load of chocolate when we do as I have very good General Knowledge ;)

In Year 8 I had to work with some a disabilities girl to do a quiz lol, and we won :P

Muppet
14-12-2008, 07:46 PM
on tuesday we've got the insufferable disco :/

LoveToStack
14-12-2008, 09:47 PM
on tuesday we've got the insufferable disco :/

If it's that bad don't go. It'll be good if you have a laugh though, just get a tinsey bit drunk. That's what I did for my school dance.

camera
15-12-2008, 09:53 AM
nope :)
its break now till first week of jan

Jonster
16-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Break up this Friday midday, well, for everyone else in the School, except ME and my mate. Bah, school tech takes up way too much time. This week I've spent constant hours in rigging and lighting shows and performances it's gone overboard, and still have till Sunday 11pm of it all.

Friday is a staff review. Staff and pupils do acts together, people have a laugh. This time we've gone pretty ambitious on the lights, which obviously means more hours have had to be put in to achieve the effect we want. Why do we have to stay? Well, the 2nd day back after the xmas holidays, theres a disco, of which we are now apparently doing. Hire a DJ ***. Anyway, so they've all got to be moved, then theres a performance that evening...

This time of the year might be joy and festive for some, but for me and others of which are involved in stage/lighting/sound, they'll soon speak up about the hours required.

Pyroka
16-12-2008, 11:16 PM
On friday we've got a half day, teachers tell us not to come in tbh lol, it's just crimbo carol service in the afternoon then we're all off.

thats about it really!

Wayne
17-12-2008, 09:49 PM
I've got half day Friday as well. Quiz in Accounts tomorrow, then I think quiz in Business too, then free afternoon.

iAdam
18-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Extended morning break, then last two periods are in form rooms for the amazing party. -.-

CJW93
18-12-2008, 05:48 PM
**** all

N!ck
18-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Staff pantomine and carol service was today. Talent shaw and Christmas fair tomorrow. Yesterday we did a quiz one lesson, ate cake another and watched a film in the third.

The Undertaker
18-12-2008, 06:25 PM
I've had mock exams all week -.- Tomorrow I got 2 lessons (proply 2 DVDs) then an hour long assembly. My school sucks :(

CJW93
18-12-2008, 06:32 PM
1/2 day but mum still making me go in :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!