PDA

View Full Version : Installing Scrips - Free.

Jayke
14-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeh bored, want some more practice. Ill install scripts for you basicly. :D

xx

AlexOC
14-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Dont need, buts that generous bravo :)

Imosae
14-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Can you help me Install MyBB please ?

Jayke
14-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Can you help me Install MyBB please ?

Sure, pm me your hosting login, username, and password.

Imosae
14-12-2008, 11:37 PM
The following errors occurred with your submission:
Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:
Jayke
To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.

have you got private messaging enabled?

CFairweather
15-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Hmm although offer is good. seems abit fishy that your asking for people's cpanel/ftp details via msn :S.

Luke
16-12-2008, 08:04 AM
i agree

i would only give him an FTP account to a certain directory and make the MYSQL my self

Heinous
16-12-2008, 08:33 AM
Let me get this right, in pursuit of "practice", you're "installing scripts"?

1) Doesn't really teach you anything, except following instructions.

2) Why can't you just install them for yourself on your own server?
2a) Don't have your own server? Google XAMPP. GG?

Meti
16-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Nice of you doing this!
+rep

Jxhn
16-12-2008, 04:44 PM
i agree

i would only give him an FTP account to a certain directory and make the MYSQL my self

If someone couldn't install scripts then I doubt they could do that. Still, I don't think people that can't install scripts themselves should really be running websites.

MrCraig
16-12-2008, 09:16 PM
If someone couldn't install scripts then I doubt they could do that. Still, I don't think people that can't install scripts themselves should really be running websites.

Youd be surprised how many people do that lol..

& If hes bored and wanting something to do, why not let him? Maybe hes only trying to do something nice. And if your sensible and backup regularly whats the problem..?

Calon
17-12-2008, 05:10 AM
WOW! I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR ABILITY TO INSTALL SCRIPTS, HOW I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT! YOU MUST FEEL LIKE SUCH A GREAT GUY FOR HELPING PEOPLE OUT SO MUCH! APPLAUSE 2 U SIRE!

Dada
17-12-2008, 10:34 AM
WOW! I APPLAUD YOU FOR YOUR ABILITY TO INSTALL SCRIPTS, HOW I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT! YOU MUST FEEL LIKE SUCH A GREAT GUY FOR HELPING PEOPLE OUT SO MUCH! APPLAUSE 2 U SIRE!

He's just trying to help the people who are new to making websites :l I didn't see him going on about how good he is for it anywere?

Jayke
23-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Wow, some people on this forum are ****. Im just trying to help people out, the people that you were back when you started installing stuff. Like when you used to ask "how do i make a habbo radio?".

People on here have been dam kind to me, so i thought of doing something back, if you have just come on here to accuse me of stuff then F*** Off.

timROGERS
23-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Very nice of you. I don't know what you lot are all moaning at anyway, I'm sure at some point you've had to ask someone how to install something :)

Jayke
24-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Got some spare time tonight, if anybody needs anything doing.

:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!