PDA

View Full Version : Best Freeby Website?

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Hey,

Just wandering what would people say the BEST freebie website is.

A decent one should include:

Mininum ad's (Obviously some may be expected)
Decent uploading time.
Not to bad: [email protected] ([email protected]) domain. As it should be easy to remember.
Easy to use.

So what would you say?

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Many hosting sites do free packages for free.
isuckup.com is taken btw.

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Many hosting sites do free packages for free.
isuckup.com is taken btw.

Im loving the spam :rolleyes:

You have no idea why i need to know, and believe me i dont need it to open a fail fansite like yours.

Your not funny, your pathetic.

End of.

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:41 PM
mhm learn what fail means. If you havent noticed 14-15k uniques a month doesnt mean fail :P

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 06:43 PM
mhm learn what fail means. If you havent noticed 14-15k uniques a month doesnt mean fail :P

Like i said before, your rare values save you, and even then you couldnt do them by yourself if your life depended on it :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Funny that who won best competitions in HFA (Habbo Fansite awards)

Jackboy
16-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Like i said before, your rare values save you, and even then you couldnt do them by yourself if your life depended on it :rolleyes:

Prob right.

But still. Habbo is a silly game :P I don't see how you get so many views Ross

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Have a big fanbase behind us i suppose have really good competitions too, Also im not going to post a screenie of awstats but Jin the admin can back up what im saying :)

Jackboy
16-12-2008, 06:47 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=453923

Amazing tut :D

inVe
16-12-2008, 06:48 PM
You sad sad little boys. Grow the **** up and stop arguing over some ****** Habbo fansite.

ANY Fansite is a failure of a website. Is making any real source of income? No.
Are you getting experiance for future professional websites? No.
Sound off like you got a pair. (Gotta' love the Full Metal Jacket homage there dontcha'?)

If you mean "Free Hosting Website", the most succesful by far despite how crap it may seem to you. Is Freewebs and Piczo. But, BraveNet or whatnot is very succesful aswell.

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Have a big fanbase behind us i suppose have really good competitions too, Also im not going to post a screenie of awstats but Jin the admin can back up what im saying :)

Great, tbh the fansite awards are a bit biased. As it depends how many people actually vote. I mean if you love clubhabbo, you wouldnt put habbox as best fansite :P

Prob right.

But still. Habbo is a silly game :P I don't see how you get so many views Ross

Probs pays his mates to view. But on a serious note, its because there rare values :)

I bet you bought yourself a trophy and put it on your bedroom window sill :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Its not really biased at all, Seeing as Habbox and CH community is far larger than ours some of them must of voted us.

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 06:54 PM
You sad sad little boys. Grow the **** up and stop arguing over some ****** Habbo fansite.

Sound off like you got a pair. (Gotta' love the Full Metal Jacket homage there dontcha'?)

If you mean "Free Hosting Website", the most succesful by far despite how crap it may seem to you. Is Freewebs and Piczo. But, BraveNet or whatnot is very succesful aswell.

Ross started it LOL.

--

Ross, it doesnt matter how many people use the fansite.

20 people could vote for us.
While 40 members from you vote for you. Its the same story..

GoldenMerc
16-12-2008, 06:57 PM
lol i didnt start it at all, You started crying and trying to insult as usual :$
Dom just give up your hard man act and shut up.

inVe
16-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Congratulations both. You just lost all self respect for yourselves.

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 07:25 PM
lol i didnt start it at all, You started crying and trying to insult as usual :$
Dom just give up your hard man act and shut up.

Tbh i would rather get on with the topic. Dont bother viewing my threads if you gonna rip me.

Imosae
16-12-2008, 07:27 PM
how rude

inVe
16-12-2008, 07:31 PM
I actually did contribute to the thread if you read my previous posts.

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 07:35 PM
I actually did contribute to the thread if you read my previous posts.

And insulted me in the process :P

Hayd93
16-12-2008, 07:39 PM

I actually think what you said there is alod of rubbish. Simon and greg both started out working on fansites designing and codeing and now they do get paid and make a real income.

inVe
16-12-2008, 07:44 PM
I actually think what you said there is alod of rubbish. Simon and greg both started out working on fansites designing and codeing and now they do get paid and make a real income.

Well apparantly Greg has been designing and coding professional layouts before Habbo same with Simon. So that knocks that out of the way.
But you don't put on your CV/Resume:

"I work on TheHabbos.co.uk, I owned ClubHabbo" Do you? You'd look like a prat.

Calon
16-12-2008, 07:46 PM
The fansite generation has past, I see you have learnt nothing. You still bum Steve Mobs, and you can't spell for crap.

inVe
16-12-2008, 07:48 PM
The fansite generation has past, I see you have learnt nothing. You still bum Steve Mobs, and you can't spell for crap.

How about a cup of shut the **** up?

Calon
16-12-2008, 07:51 PM
How about a cup of shut the **** up you newbie, you have nothing around here and you just flame people for NO reason at all.

I have to say that I am sorry but I reject your choice of drink, I'm happy drinking coke. :)

inVe
16-12-2008, 07:53 PM
How about a cup of shut the **** up you newbie, you have nothing around here and you just flame people for NO reason at all.

I bet you feel all cool because you judge people on account of their post amount. Do you feel popular? Famous? Idiot.

I flame? Hahah! You just flamed Hayd, so I flamed you. Are you really that stupid, you forget what you post?

Calon
16-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I bet you feel all cool because you judge people on account of their post amount. Do you feel popular? Famous? Idiot.

I flame? Hahah! You just flamed Hayd, so I flamed you. Are you really that stupid, you forget what you post?
1. You flamed protege for no reason, he was just stating that Ajax isn't a language
2. I've noticed you flaming for no reason. In this thread before I posted infact.

I think you should just shut up and back down.

Bethanie
16-12-2008, 07:54 PM
yeah calon how about that ;)

Calon
16-12-2008, 07:56 PM
yeah calon how about that ;)
Sorry, I'm happy with a Coke right now.

Bethanie
16-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Sorry, I'm happy with a Coke right now.
*removed*

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude

Fehm
16-12-2008, 08:01 PM

Who won the best overall Fansite + 3 more?
^^

At Calon.. you cant say to anyone that all they do is flame... i know im flaming in this post but you do it in every post you post ^^

AgnesIO
16-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Lets be sensible..

Thread Closed to Avoid Further Arguements.

End Summary,

Thanks to no one for helping :rolleyes:
GoldenMerc dont post in my threads again.
Im using webs.com
+Rep to anyone that PM's me a BETTER freebie site.

Thanks a bunch

CLOSED

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!