PDA

View Full Version : iTunes problem :S & picture help

mk
17-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Hey, i just bought an ipod touch, which came with £25 free on itunes.
so i buy a few things,

my cash remained at £7.sumat

then.. it went to £5.69

now its at £4.51

and by the time its been going down i havnt ordered anything
does it take money for using wi-fi ?

& also how do i store pictures on the ipod touch, while im on WI-FI
like if i typed somat in on google images how do i save the picture?
thnxx

Kyle!
17-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey, i just bought an ipod touch, which came with £25 free on itunes.
so i buy a few things,

my cash remained at £7.sumat

then.. it went to £5.69

now its at £4.51

and by the time its been going down i havnt ordered anything
does it take money for using wi-fi ?

& also how do i store pictures on the ipod touch, while im on WI-FI
like if i typed somat in on google images how do i save the picture?
thnxx

You don't get charged for using Wi-Fi, its hard to determine why your account balance is going down if you haven't purchased anything after the 7 pound.

For your second question you just touch the image, hold it in and it will come if you want to save the picture or not. :D

Nick.
17-12-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm not sure why it's going down, it's probably taking time to update for things you have bought? It doesn't take money to use Wi-Fi, as this is connected to your own router so don't worry about that.

To store a picture from the internet, put your finger on it for about 5 seconds and it will ask you if you want to save the picture, you can then go into Photos to view it later.

To get pictures onto the iPod Touch, click the Photos tab in iTunes when you have your iPod plugged into your PC.

Xarea
17-12-2008, 06:35 PM
You shouldn't be charged for anything unless you've specifically spent. Log into your iTunes account on your computer, check your statement on My Account (someone else may have your password) - if this is true (or even if it's not), use the Report a Problem feature and someone at Apple will get back to you.

mk
17-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Thanks all 3 of u, i thinkk it just lagged causing the money to be took out later, ty

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!