PDA

View Full Version : Sleepwalking

Steph
06-07-2005, 12:45 PM
do any of you lot sleepwalk? personally I think I've only ever slept walked once and all I did was go downstairs and sleep on sofa! anyways... my mates mate, was sleep walking other night and she fell out of her window (this is like a top window aswell) and she got rushed to hospital and shes broken her arm and pelvis and she had to go straight into thearte I think! has anything serious happened to any of you lot or your mates whilst sleep walking?

Pulchritudinous
06-07-2005, 12:50 PM
I don't do it, I'm a heavy sleeper, I fall asleep and wake up in exactly the same position.

My friends sister sleep walks, she came down the stairs once, and tried to climb out of a small window, I heard her crying and whinging, so I went into her room and she wasn't there, then I saw her with one leg out the window crying, I was like ermmmm.

Funshine!
06-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Noo.. Im not a sleepwalker, although it's really really freaky! I watched a t.v show on it once :P

Craig
06-07-2005, 03:53 PM
yer i seen lotsa tv shows about it,my bro regularly sleep walks,and shouts aswell :( i jus talk not SHOUT like him

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!