PDA

View Full Version : how do you set a recovery question?

zixin
19-12-2008, 07:50 AM
i dont know how to?
i have never had one b4 and now i have desided i should.
but how do i do it?
on set a recovery question it dont work cause i havn't made 1 yet?
its realy anoing!
how do i do it?
some 1 plz tell me =]

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further arguing.

Imosae
19-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Try the Account Mangement or whatever it's called if that doesn't help then...

to set your recovery questions, go to the runescape homepage.

on the left hand side of the screen where all the links are, click "set recovery questions" under the account management section. you then must log in, and you are able to set your recoveries :)

IceNineKills
19-12-2008, 11:15 AM
www.runescape.com (http://www.runescape.com) has the answers to 98% of your stupid threads. learn to look and stop being so damn lazy.

efq
19-12-2008, 11:48 AM
The runescape section isn't a forum which asking questions isn't allowed.
I guess you should head to the habbo forums and shout at everyone who asks the simplest questions.

Arch
19-12-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm not tring to argue, but its also not for thousands of dumb questions, would u like it if i made a thread "how do i cook", "how do i log in".

I guess you should head to the habbo forums and shout at everyone who asks the simplest questions.

Honestly if he put abit of thought he would read and see "Account Management" and thats where he'd start its really not hard to figure out any of whats hes been asking =/

BobX
19-12-2008, 03:48 PM

look it clearly bloody says when you make a new account how to do it, he and many others including yourself are just taking the piss and abusing this forum and not taking it seriously by asking dumb questions which you already know the answer to, you just want post count and to seem funny. just stop.

efq
19-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Lol, from what I've seen lately your the one causing the problems.
You don't make the forum rules, every user has the right to ask "How do I go to the runescape page" if they like. If you don't like it, don't flame them.

Jesus christ.

Arch
19-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Please do not bring God into this.

BobX
19-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Lol, from what I've seen lately your the one causing the problems.
You don't make the forum rules, every user has the right to ask "How do I go to the runescape page" if they like. If you don't like it, don't flame them.

Jesus christ.

actually being an ex-forum super mod i did have a say in the forum rules so i dont know what your trying to prove...

+ if you had been on here properly even half as long as me you would see people taking the piss so dont think you know anything about this section because you don't.

efq
19-12-2008, 11:30 PM
actually being an ex-forum super mod i did have a say in the forum rules so i dont know what your trying to prove...

+ if you had been on here properly even half as long as me you would see people taking the piss so dont think you know anything about this section because you don't.
You being a EX- gives you 0 power. You've only been on here a few months longer than me so don't give me that crap.

Why are you a EX-, from your latest posts, I would of fired you for being a over-power, agorant member. Who doesn't care one bit for users in help.

IceNineKills
20-12-2008, 01:45 AM
You being a EX- gives you 0 power. You've only been on here a few months longer than me so don't give me that crap.

Why are you a EX-, from your latest posts, I would of fired you for being a over-power, agorant member. Who doesn't care one bit for users in help.

he wasn't "in help" he was being "lazy".

BobX
20-12-2008, 07:17 PM

i wasn't fire.. my computer didnt work, i posted that i couldnt get onto the forum and then they took my access anyway.. just another example of how rubbish this forum is now.
and i've used this forum longer then you, you may have registered a few months after but you certainly did not use it since then.

he wasn't "in help" he was being "lazy".

thanks for backing me up.

efq
20-12-2008, 09:19 PM
i wasn't fire.. my computer didnt work, i posted that i couldnt get onto the forum and then they took my access anyway.. just another example of how rubbish this forum is now.
and i've used this forum longer then you, you may have registered a few months after but you certainly did not use it since then.

thanks for backing me up.
See, you don't know that and for you information, I have been using since then.
Do you have a logger on me or something?

A moderator needs to close any threads you 2 post in, seriously I have already put a complaint to the Admins on you.

Rashelly
20-12-2008, 09:36 PM

A moderator needs to close any threads you 2 post in, seriously I have already put a complaint to the Admins on you.

OMG WOW YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN USING THIS FORUM!
And for the record, I've probably been here longer than all of you, so shush?

And oooh...A complaint to the admins! Bobx, you're in for it now.

efq
20-12-2008, 09:42 PM

From what they've said, he most likely is.

Your here to cause arguments in the forum, give it a break for once.

Rashelly
20-12-2008, 09:46 PM

Firstly, learn the difference between your and you're.
Secondly, get a life.
Thirdly, NO ONE CARES, IT'S A FORUM! What can they do. Really? If they ban him, he'll make another account.
Finally, I say once more, because it seems like you're having issues here... GET A LIFE.

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Moderator) - Please do not insult other members.

efq
20-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Firstly, learn the difference between your and you're.
Secondly, get a life.
Thirdly, NO ONE CARES, IT'S A FORUM! What can they do. Really? If they ban him, he'll make another account.
Finally, I say once more, because it seems like you're having issues here... GET A LIFE.
Someone's took one step to far.

BobX
20-12-2008, 09:55 PM

cant be bothered to talk to you.. your just immature and know nothing.

Oh Rachel i know, i am quacking in my dragon boots...

Ooh I'm so scared about them being able to do nothing because i have done nothing.

I don't think she has i think we are perfectly within our rights to speak our mind, we do not avoid the filter or anything; but having been on this forum as long as you i'm sure you already know that.

[done with this thread.]

Rashelly
20-12-2008, 09:56 PM
I didn't take a step to Far at all. Where is Far? I've never heard of that before.
Oh wait...Evidently you are unaware of the differences between to and too, also!

And you still don't get it, do you? No one cares. No one cares about you getting your post count up, by acting like a wannabe mod. No one cares about you sucking up to mods/admins. No one cares that you give -rep.
Are you sensing a theme here? NO ONE CARES!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!